Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
so my IDs' are ready to be shipped 
smokin.gif
 I ordered on 6/11 and I must say it went faster than I expected. But it sucks how I'm going to be in Sacramento these next two weeks so I won't be able to see them until I get back. Oh wellssss

Whats up NT, about to order my first pair of Roshe's and going the ID route. Can't decide which design to go with, all three are identical but different color laces, heel loop, and tongue loop.
just my opinion, but I would go with:

Arctic green liner, Neutral grey pull tab, Arctic green heel tab, Neutral grey laces.

Hope it helps and good luck with the iDs 
wink.gif

Good job on those beaches of Rio ID.

Anybody use the liberty material? I know they aren't the most popular, but I kind of like the peppered print.

My two pair showed up yesterday. Nike made a mistake with the shipping and they didn't get delivered to the correct address initially, so they gave me a 15% discount code for future purchase. I gotta say though, I like the shoe a lot. They're very comfortable. My gf loves her pair too.

So right as I'm about to order a pair of light blue ids I see the blue hero pair that just came out. Can anybody explain the difference in the two colors its really hard to tell on my old computer or ipad

So right as I'm about to order a pair of light blue ids I see the blue hero pair that just came out. Can anybody explain the difference in the two colors its really hard to tell on my old computer or ipad

They're two different blues. The Blue Hero has a darker hue than the iDs light blue. Page 55 shows a good example of the light blue.

The Light Blue on ID is closer to the UNC blue.  The GR version is a little deeper blue.  Both are nice, and if you don't care and want the swoosh/outsole the way the GR release looks, cop that one and save some cash.  But if you want it lighter, or want other colors in different places, then ID it is.

Just got two more pairs in today. I know everyone hates black soles, but I love how these came out (Plats are fire obviously)
Hey man,

Looking to iD a pair with the plat colorway cause its so sick like you mentioned. For the lining, you used fusion red, yeah?

Also, first time posting in this thread. I've been wanting roshe's forever but i was annoyed with how my feet looked in them. Fixed that mess, got the total crimson pair yesterday & I'm in love.

Need to get a pair of these, they are the only casual shoe that I could wear and actually feel decent about myself.

Yeezys don't do it for me. But those salmon toes [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom