Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
When the croc option became available with the turquoise I just had to iD a Tiffany Roshe. Haven't seen them done elsewhere, so I thought I might as well post them here and see what you guys think. I went with the perforated swoosh since there is no option for a silver one and I didn't like the idea of a grey one. Not sure how I feel about them tho... Let me know what you think!

7ywZtJ0.jpg
is that the two tone black laces?

Anyways,

Would I still be able to recreate this ID?

I mean, with the available red colors (Univ. Red, Geranium) Would it still be look as in the picture? Or would it look nice? Any actual pics with the Univ Red, Geranium linings would greatly help! thanks! :smile:

Image/Design from: TeamROSHE

Here are some additional photos of my ids. Had requests to post more.. 

Like I said before, green is very vibrant but for some reason the camera has a hard time capturing it. (Lucid Green)

Like I said before, green is very vibrant but for some reason the camera has a hard time capturing it. (Lucid Green)
What did you use as the lining? Geranium I think?

You guys think there is a Chance that nike adds a red sole to the IDs? Ordered the RO roshes with the geranium sole and Im pretty disappointed :/
Otherwise I will have to send em back or color the sole, which I think is a bit risky...

Damn I was trying to make some Yeezy themed Roshe like this  too but I used the Bleached Turq. sole. I thought the green on the website looked a little too dark. Hope mine come out as good as these. Made mine almost exactly the same except the heel loop I made black. And of course the Turq sole instead of the Lucid Green. Am I overly worried? Opinions?

When the croc option became available with the turquoise I just had to iD a Tiffany Roshe. Haven't seen them done elsewhere, so I thought I might as well post them here and see what you guys think. I went with the perforated swoosh since there is no option for a silver one and I didn't like the idea of a grey one. Not sure how I feel about them tho... Let me know what you think!
wait so this is the bleached turq? anyone know?

I'm not sure if anyone else ordered a pair of Jacquard IDs, but I got my email that they started.  So, that's nice.

Thoughts on this? Its hard trying to picture it especially since the nike website doesn't show the true color of bleached turq. It'll be for my girl btw...

It's ok but the grey check leaves something to be desired...

It might be just because of the gray background though.
I kept going back and forth between white or grey. I thought the grey would give it a little more dimension? I'm so close to pulling the trigger on it. I really wished the website showed to the real color instead of a mint color

oh and before anyone says, why I don't just as her, its a part of a bday gift

Last edited:

I kept going back and forth between white or grey. I thought the grey would give it a little more dimension? I'm so close to pulling the trigger on it. I really wished the website showed to the real color instead of a mint color

oh and before anyone says, why I don't just as her, its a part of a bday gift
Uh, just took a look at the white check and they look a bit cleaner in my opinion.

I also tried the gray check and for me it worked nicely (IMO) when I added grey speckles to the outsole.

It's all up to you though, you know her tastes. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom