Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Quote:
Made 1 very similar, dope. Still undecided on what to do, copped a lot this month and should slow down, but man they are clean. Do the materials hold up well?

I honestly do not know. I may just save my money for when the High Top Air Force one drops. Those will be a must for me.

Quote:

Made 1 very similar, dope. Still undecided on what to do, copped a lot this month and should slow down, but man they are clean. Do the materials hold up well?
Yes they do, assuming they are the same quality as last years.  Some of the est quality i've seen on roshes.  A perfect fall/winter roshe.

Yes they do, assuming they are the same quality as last years.  Some of the est quality i've seen on roshes.  A perfect fall/winter roshe.
I would even go as far to say that outside of some leathers (mostly in the distant past) that Nike has used, Pendleton wool is one of the nicest materials Nike has put on a shoe. I'm still surprised they're only charging $130 for these.

if you use mesh on the premium's... what makes them premium?
They won't be.  
I guess price 
smile.gif

Last edited:
...can anyone that has gotten the pendleton's tell me about the fabric. I'm curious if the fabric will end up creasing?

heads up to anyone who has Id's out.   The Roshe ID options just dropped from 6 to 4 weeks, so you may be getting yours earlier than the expected delivery date.
I hope so. I want to check out my pen's and if they're what I expect grab another before they go away

Whats up everyone, new to the roshe id thread. Whats the deal with the Pendleton option. When did it first come out and was it just those aztec like prints or the plaid also? How long did the aztec style take to sell out? Just made these but would like to get the other print if they return
View media item 1226741

Whats up everyone, new to the roshe id thread. Whats the deal with the Pendleton option. When did it first come out and was it just those aztec like prints or the plaid also? How long did the aztec style take to sell out? Just made these but would like to get the other print if they return
View media item 1226741

You probably won't see the Aztec print again as not only was it a collab exclusive, but a big trend at the time it released, but I wouldn't worry about that, in the past collaborations with nike have done excellent jobs of staying true to the theme of the collab, and looking sick if you stay true to a design you think will look nice, or even one that you took risks on, so I wouldn't sweat it. The style that Pendletons seem to follow allowed for weird combinations to look great, I have no doubt that this will be the same case, and from the one irl pair of the plaids I've seen I think this batch is just as good as the previous and stays truer to its fall/winter vibe. The aztecs didn't sell out, just like this release you can buy them within the time allotted time, these will most likely be gone November 3rd when the Pendleton options for a few other shoes will become available.

Long story short, I would go ahead and get one if you're interested, if something comes up or there's a shoe you want more you can cancel anytime during the process, or return it if you don't like it when it comes. I personally love this batch but I understand it might not be for everyone. My favorite thing is the new lining, I can't wait to see that up close.

Anyway, that's my two cents.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom