Nike Sabrina 1

just got a finished email for 3 of my pairs. less than a week and they're already done. delivery next week. hopefully the quality is good with this quick of a turnaround

got the same, shocked but ready

1695145058891.png

Hmm. I ordered my NBY on 9/12, haven’t gotten any updates yet. Nothing about getting started or anything. It’s there in my order history though. Guess I’ll just keep waiting

Was going to make a black upper almost similar, ha. should I have second thoughts?

Hmm. I ordered my NBY on 9/12, haven’t gotten any updates yet. Nothing about getting started or anything. It’s there in my order history though. Guess I’ll just keep waiting
I ordered the 12th also got the “we’ve started” emails the next day

Save your $20
They look like Kobe 5 dark knights. Shoulda done her logo on the tongue red.
Yeah if I get a GR colorway it’s prob gonna be in discount, I’d wait it out.

If I can order NBY I would do it

Went with these as my first:

Shenron
Sabrina 1 NBY - Shenron B.jpeg

IMG_9271.jpeg

The embroidery on the forefoot complements the inspiration so well! And the fire icon on the heel… *chef’s kiss

Now, I don’t have to settle for the adidas collaboration cw!

Ayyy I got shipment update. Scheduled for next week.
Sometimes I pay with my PayPal account. I can login to PayPal but I can’t get into the email it’s tied to. I set that hotmail up when I was 16 or 17 in 2001.

Anyway updates were emailed there lol

Ayyy I got shipment update. Scheduled for next week.
Sometimes I pay with my PayPal account. I can login to PayPal but I can’t get into the email it’s tied to. I set that hotmail up when I was 16 or 17 in 2001.

Anyway updates were emailed there lol
Hotmail lmao. I still use both my AOL accounts

Back
Top Bottom