Nike Sabrina 1

I don't mind purple and yellow/gold, but the shades on the Sabrinas are just too pale. To my eyes they look awkward against the black.

Visited family n finally picked up my 2 in Canada from nby. Reverse Grinch theme after swapping in my protro Grinch laces. And second pair is Kyrie and 361 big3 spongeBob .
Red outsole is "speckled " fyi. And inside swoosh would need a fine sharpie to fix the white that exposed.

1000007972.jpg
1000007971.jpg
1000007969.jpg

Cool themes. The teal or green lace options would’ve worked w the reverse grinches too no?

Would have no longer been reverse grinches with a teal green. Even there are folks that are gonna swap the volt laces for the Red ones
Cool themes. The teal or green lace options would’ve worked w the reverse grinches too no?

Looks like DSG took the Bonded colorway off the calendar for the moment. I’m guessing it’ll get added back on.

Visited family n finally picked up my 2 in Canada from nby. Reverse Grinch theme after swapping in my protro Grinch laces. And second pair is Kyrie and 361 big3 spongeBob .
Red outsole is "speckled " fyi. And inside swoosh would need a fine sharpie to fix the white that exposed.

1000007972.jpg
1000007971.jpg
1000007969.jpg
nice pairs. thanks for sharing, got me hungry to get mine. I know nby enough to know what my pairs are going to be like now!

I tried these on in a DSG. I am normally a 10.5 in Lebron's, KD's, Kyries, so I tried on a size 12.. Everything felt alright, except I didn't like the extra space in the toe box. Similar to the Tatum 1s, the space is still there, even if you go down a half size. I'm out on these. Congrats to those who have copped, and those NBY designs are great!

I tried these on in a DSG. I am normally a 10.5 in Lebron's, KD's, Kyries, so I tried on a size 12.. Everything felt alright, except I didn't like the extra space in the toe box. Similar to the Tatum 1s, the space is still there, even if you go down a half size. I'm out on these. Congrats to those who have copped, and those NBY designs are great!
I felt a little room on the Tatum’s but I think it was the material and build (lightweight, side panels) overall that required more “locked in fit”

We will see with paneling and when I get my pair in hand

back on id. my saved designs disappeared though. designed a new pair and placed an order. is it one pair per order or account?

My first pair will arrive Monday according to the tracking, coming from overseas....

Excited to see how they come out

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of NBY pairs get posted. I'm waiting to see how the shoes look in real life before ordering a pair or two...

There's a couple of things I'd like to see the real life/non rendered versions of. Really want to see what the yellow/mint marbled sole looks like. Of course, I have to wait til they restock sizes before I can order my pair anyway. :rolleyes

There's a couple of things I'd like to see the real life/non rendered versions of. Really want to see what the yellow/mint marbled sole looks like. Of course, I have to wait til they restock sizes before I can order my pair anyway. :rolleyes
It still wont let you order em even though its back live right now?

Back
Top Bottom