Nike Sabrina 1

I like his videos too haha. Who else is gonna cut the shoe in half to show us what’s inside? Can’t be me lol.

There’s a clip of it on his ig. Looks painful 😥

BRO I'M DYING I NEVER SEEN ANYONE LITERALLY BREAK THEIR OWN ANKLE GOING UP FOR A LAYUP PLAYING ALONE BAHAHAHAHAHA

1680893465080.png

kind of crazy I never have come across his Instagram page, or searched for it. But when I went to IG to search, his damn reel was already waiting for me when I clicked the search icon, before I typed anything.
This reel:

Hopefully when he recovers from his injury he can get his 20 centimeter vertical back 🤣

Dude is a clown

The weird thing is, this shoe is much better tech for the first iteration than any of the men’s sigs. Full length react plus zoom is way better than what we got for the first Kyrie, PG, Freak, Ja etc.
from nikeinc.com

“The shoe features full-length Nike React cushioning and a top-loaded Nike Zoom Air unit in the forefoot. This combination provides energy return and responsiveness, while a stabilizing shank in the midfoot helps players stay balanced. A midfoot band system and lockdown cables help the foot stay secure over the footbed.”

Similar to the NXT 360? Save for the top loaded zoom unit.

The NXT360 are one of my all time fav shoes. Back when court feel and weight were second to none. Unfortunately the traction sucked.

these prolly ain’t gonna work for wide footers

I think I’m normal width, so we’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom