Nike SB Blue Lobster Dunk Low Release Info (from sneakernews.com) 6/16 UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$250 + a dope deck the shoe itself and accessories is a pretty good deal if you think about it. kus last release, wasnt it just 150? and it only came with acrate and some accessories for the first 50. i say this release is better than the last. a few of my boys camped out for the last release and i think they areagain this time. Futura and Stash was there too for signing and all that crap ahah. i like these better than the red pair the blue is nice and dark and it hasthis mellow tone to it....but thats just me. id get these as a GR imo

these are better than the red lobsters i like the idea to this a must cop no matter what the cost that way ill have both lobsters

Can some1 pick these Blue Lobsters up for me 11.5
PM me some prices.
I also need McFly Hypermax in an 11
LMK

definitely will cop once they drop everywhere.
then get rid of those horrid yellow laces, maybe throw on some carolina blue laces
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can only hope that some of yall will be able to help me out. PM me if you can. I work a 9-5 so no line waiting is possible for me.

these are very nice. i like this colorway tons more than the red. wouldnt jump through hoops or pay the ridiculous price for them though.

i live in the concepts area and i was thinkin about camping. this was until my boy told me his friend was already camping on sunday and hes third in line. Sounless you leave now u wont get a pair

smh

For those camping at concepts,
That packaging isn't worth the wait imo.

I'll wait for these joints to hit the shop I go to as a quickstrike.

Originally Posted by SBonly

i live in the concepts area and i was thinkin about camping. this was until my boy told me his friend was already camping on sunday and hes third in line. So unless you leave now u wont get a pair

smh

You serious? Are there really people camping out for a shoe since Sunday when they might release this shoe later?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom