Nike SB Blue Lobster Dunk Low Release Info (from sneakernews.com) 6/16 UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my pair tonight..couldn't pick 'em up but i paid for em over the phone so i'm good..gotta tell my girl to go pick 'em up for menow..beautiful shoe!

My second sb dunk ever..

Nice Picture.
pimp.gif
Black Laces > White and Neon

"the actual Blue Lobster sneaker will be bagged, tagged and sealed in a HAZMAT foam container."

Nice Job Nike, protecting the environment One foam container at a time

yea i was able to snag a pair here in Jerz....rocked em the same day i got em.....check out the blog for piks

Originally Posted by sdsualum

Originally Posted by AirZ23

Originally Posted by shychinoboy

any spots in LA have these?

undefeated.

Undftd santa monica was taking pre-orders but they sold out. Another place I called is releasing Tues and charging $140

sick.gif
mad.gif
at charging people that much.

sick.gif
mad.gif
at people who are willing to pay that much.

what! i wish, my shop is charging $149 and they want an extra 20 bucks for the pre order its sad the stores are cashin in off the hype

Supply and demand folks, if you could sell for double the price and people would buy, why not? Its a business, businesses make money off of you.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by sdsualum

Originally Posted by AirZ23

Originally Posted by shychinoboy

any spots in LA have these?

undefeated.

Undftd santa monica was taking pre-orders but they sold out. Another place I called is releasing Tues and charging $140

sick.gif
mad.gif
at charging people that much.

sick.gif
mad.gif
at people who are willing to pay that much.

What place is that?

walked into my local spot and dude at the front door tells me, "we got in the blue lobsters, want 'em?" "yeah, you got an 11?""yeah, let me go grab it."

$92.00 out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom