Nike SB Dunk High – ‘Statue of Liberty’ | February 2011

Originally Posted by KSTAR

They're hot cause they're different...but not a sneaker you should rock often...

if ever
roll.gif

Hey Guys,

I recently sold a size 11 pair on EBAY that I purchased from UNDEFEATED in Los Angeles. The buyer has now contacted me and believes they are not authentic due to the bottoms being different from other older dunks. I tried to explain to him how NIKE SB basically rehauled and redesigned the structure of the dunk in newer released dunks. I have another pair of these that I also purchased from UNDFTD and they are exactly the same with NIKE SB in the bottom rather than NIKE with the R circles. Can people please post pics of the bottoms of their Statue of Liberty Dunks so that the buyer is able to compare them with the pair that I sold him. I still have the receipt from UNDFTD as proof that the pair I sold him are 100% authentic. Thanks in advance guys!

Here are the pics of my other pair which is exactly the same as the pair I sold the buyer since I purchased them both at the same time at UNDFTD:

Hey Guys,

I recently sold a size 11 pair on EBAY that I purchased from UNDEFEATED in Los Angeles. The buyer has now contacted me and believes they are not authentic due to the bottoms being different from other older dunks. I tried to explain to him how NIKE SB basically rehauled and redesigned the structure of the dunk in newer released dunks. I have another pair of these that I also purchased from UNDFTD and they are exactly the same with NIKE SB in the bottom rather than NIKE with the R circles. Can people please post pics of the bottoms of their Statue of Liberty Dunks so that the buyer is able to compare them with the pair that I sold him. I still have the receipt from UNDFTD as proof that the pair I sold him are 100% authentic. Thanks in advance guys!

Here are the pics of my other pair which is exactly the same as the pair I sold the buyer since I purchased them both at the same time at UNDFTD:

Back
Top Bottom