NIKE SB Dunk High "SKUNK"

who smokes skunk anymore??lol nah i guess if its good skunk im with it, they need to make something kush related.. these are nice, hopefully i can get them for a good price

i went to MIA in Miami ... was a lot of heads when I got there@ 10 and shop didn't open until 12 ... got an 8 (needed an 8.5) and my best friend got an 11. we ended up selling then to some dude in line for $260 ... easy flip

#BURR

Got the 2 pairs i needed a size 12 and 9.5 homie yours is on its way 
wink.gif
 shop only had 18 pairs and it sold out in 25 minutes when opened

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by macgyver35

HELLA PISSED MY SPOT IN DAVIS, CA BS'D ABOUT GETTING THESE AND THEN TODAY, 4/20, SAYING 100% THEY AREN'T GETTING THEM IN.

have you tried FTC in downtown. I picked my pair up from there at 11am today.
Thanks
How much did you pay? They seemed like they were trying to charge $150+ for these last week when i asked them... I'm honestly cool off driving to Sac to pay that price. 
FTC was pretty unorganized when i talked to them on the phone last week. They couldn't make up their mind on if it was going to be a 4/20 day release with a bbq or a midnight release because of rain 
grin.gif
 .. That overall lack of solid release info and promise of a decent price is why I haven't bought SBs in years. I'll say I'm not surprised to see things still haven't improved and this just reaffirms my feelings about continuing to not buy SBs. 

o man, i dont care for this shoe, but i respect all of your opinions and love for these... the stash spot is priceless tho
laugh.gif

these sold much faster than I thought they would.. I wasnt even able to get my size.. ended up with a size 10.5 :/

I like the idea of this and the fact that theyre releasing limited on 420 but they're pretty wack looking. Stash spot is dope though.

I'm glad I'm not really into dunks anymore or I probably would of copped these things.
laugh.gif

ANDREW homie ... you cop that SOB size???

As for me. I got back to my area toooooooooooooo LATE. I was busy taking care of things with Family
pimp.gif

Called both spots that were going to have them.

1 spot said they was going to get them and...... THEY DIDNT GET THEM IN TODAY and this spot gets everything (SBs) So im sure they will be coming in SOON.

The other spot still had a few sizes left. Hopefully my size is still there in the morning so I can cop.

DAMN yall killing me with yall LIL nugs. 
laugh.gif

Put the shoes in a ziploc full of kush to get the full effect.
pimp.gif

But then again, yall got them and I still dont.
frown.gif

I love them.
Got plugged on them early.. Broke them out today to hit up Hippie Hill for 4/20

(iPhone pic)

amrvo3.jpg

chronicshoester wrote:
lyrikill wrote:
anybody know where to scoop a 13??
lol..i have been searching non stop ,   looks like we have one on ebay with 9 hours left, its at 305.00$  
mad.gif

Size 13 is the hardest to find...... I only knew of 1 spot out of about 10 or so having a size 13.

Back
Top Bottom