NIKE SB Dunk High "SKUNK"

Originally Posted by 415

Any place in the bay area still have them?

sz 8 left at SkateWorks RWC

YEP you guys, I MISSED OUT. Oh well. The only way Ill cop a pair is for less then 150.

Who knows what was up at NC. I called them yesterday and they said they didnt get them in. I called today and they said they SOLD OUT already. When they hell did they sell them???

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by 415

Any place in the bay area still have them?

sz 8 left at SkateWorks RWC

YEP you guys, I MISSED OUT. Oh well. The only way Ill cop a pair is for less then 150.

Who knows what was up at NC. I called them yesterday and they said they didnt get them in. I called today and they said they SOLD OUT already. When they hell did they sell them???

Man rico you should have hit me up i got a few pairs for niketalkers 

well i wasnt able to grab a pair at supreme based on how they let like 10 or so people skip the people who actually came and waited for the skunk sb'S and there were no more size 12's left but a friend that lives near Familia was able to snag me my size 12 and the custom skunk shirt for about 200 all together so im grateful but who went to DQM for their pair? i heard there was about 70 people and there was only 24 pairs
smh.gif
i know the employee's were pissed. They were so mad they werent even talking to the customers that asked for em they just pointed to a sign that said " No Skunks" lol and even when i was buying some trainers there my boy was showing me his pair the employee looked at us and said " are you serious? like really? you didnt buy those skunks here put those away thats like eating a burger king meal in McDonalds " this made me laugh they got so pissed. But anyone think spots will restock?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

well i wasnt able to grab a pair at supreme based on how they let like 10 or so people skip the people who actually came and waited for the skunk sb'S and there were no more size 12's left but a friend that lives near Familia was able to snag me my size 12 and the custom skunk shirt for about 200 all together so im grateful but who went to DQM for their pair? i heard there was about 70 people and there was only 24 pairs
smh.gif
i know the employee's were pissed. They were so mad they werent even talking to the customers that asked for em they just pointed to a sign that said " No Skunks" lol and even when i was buying some trainers there my boy was showing me his pair the employee looked at us and said " are you serious? like really? you didnt buy those skunks here put those away thats like eating a burger king meal in McDonalds " this made me laugh they got so pissed. But anyone think spots will restock?
nerd.gif
thats why i skipped all the B.S and got my pair from flight club
the price was right for $200.00 as much as I like and wanted the shoe

What did DQM Supreme And Blades Charge ?

smurfdavid wrote:

I seen that. Thats cool you was helping out others, like you always do.
pimp.gif

I really thought I had a chance on getting them myself with np but guess not lol.

Next time homie ill for sure holla at you.

Appreciate it

Blades charged 150 + tax = 163.03
Supreme 128 + tax = 150 (atleast that's wat they said over the phone)
DQM = IDK, but i hate that store anyways always w/ the rapington and misinformation once they say we don't know how many and we don't know the price u should know not to go

only thing that irked me about Blades was that the store on 72nd street 1 train stop away from my house had them and lied one of my boys that works at West across the street told me they opened at 9am just like downtown did so they def had them...good thing my instincts told me to go to the one downtown, but the extra sleep was neccessary

@ItsJaloppy that sux about Supreme, but you had to have known that was gonna happen i had stopped by after i had picked mine up just to see the line (I was the dude in the blue dress shirt, tie ,and khaki's), but that place is so Dee-bo, and i was expecting a RESN price tag on those so i opted for Blades

by next week i have one of my boys that has access to an SB store getting another shipment in once i get details on the amount coming in I should be able to score some pairs for those that are still looking as far as the price tag i know they sold for 135 no tax

little help on sizing....never worn nike sb dunks, i wear size 11 for dress shoes, converse and a pair of puma (philly 700 level vet stat.) any help on the correct size would be help

Originally Posted by icyuod

little help on sizing....never worn nike sb dunks, i wear size 11 for dress shoes, converse and a pair of puma (philly 700 level vet stat.) any help on the correct size would be help
if u're a steady 11 go w/ 10.5 i wear 10.5 or 11 depending on the shoe and i'm wearing a 10 in these

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

smurfdavid wrote:

I seen that. Thats cool you was helping out others, like you always do.
pimp.gif

I really thought I had a chance on getting them myself with np but guess not lol.

Next time homie ill for sure holla at you.

Appreciate it

Yeah man hit me up sb's i have on lock i was looking i guess their isn't a thread on those eric koston nike sb high coming out on tuesday

Sucks that I had to work during this release...they released at 11AM...lunch at 12PM and everywhere I called was SOLD OUT...word is some spots may get another shipment

Scooped up my pair of 8.5s today at my local spot, kinda having buyers remorse. I love what the shoes represent but as far as them on my feet im not feeling it

I'm sure some people will think I'm high but I actually traded my RESN's for these.  A more fun and unique shoe imo

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Blades charged 150 + tax = 163.03
Supreme 128 + tax = 150 (atleast that's wat they said over the phone)
DQM = IDK, but i hate that store anyways always w/ the rapington and misinformation once they say we don't know how many and we don't know the price u should know not to go

only thing that irked me about Blades was that the store on 72nd street 1 train stop away from my house had them and lied one of my boys that works at West across the street told me they opened at 9am just like downtown did so they def had them...good thing my instincts told me to go to the one downtown, but the extra sleep was neccessary

@ItsJaloppy that sux about Supreme, but you had to have known that was gonna happen i had stopped by after i had picked mine up just to see the line (I was the dude in the blue dress shirt, tie ,and khaki's), but that place is so Dee-bo, and i was expecting a RESN price tag on those so i opted for Blades

by next week i have one of my boys that has access to an SB store getting another shipment in once i get details on the amount coming in I should be able to score some pairs for those that are still looking as far as the price tag i know they sold for 135 no tax
you just described yourself as the guy that took my size 12
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Yeah man hit me up sb's i have on lock i was looking i guess their isn't a thread on those eric koston nike sb high coming out on tuesday

Thats is GOOD to know man. FOR SURE Im going to be getting at you.

Im feeling them GOLD EK joints.
pimp.gif

Im sure ill be able to cop them in my area. I dont think the hype is that high..... (yet
frown.gif
)

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

RESN>These

Fixed 

^ yeah on those gold dunks the hype will follow called my shop said they will receive but a few days before the 27th the official release date 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom