they dropped today? :O
just callled 2 of my spots
and heard they havent gotem yet...
or so they say..

they dropped today? :O
just callled 2 of my spots
and heard they havent gotem yet...
or so they say..

patiently waiting for my local spots to get them in. they're expecting a shipment between today and Monday.

patiently waiting for my local spots to get them in. they're expecting a shipment between today and Monday.

Damn, I'm hoping these last a while. Playoff XIII's take precedence over these and funds are kinda tight.

Dope pics, NWT.

Damn, I'm hoping these last a while. Playoff XIII's take precedence over these and funds are kinda tight.

Dope pics, NWT.

Originally Posted by kenichi

^ i like the new soles on the Dunk SB's.
Ya, they definitely look nice. I guarantee somebody on here is gonna start a SB boycott thread because they want the old one's though, lol. j/p. Cant wait to go pick up my pair Monday

& @ the dude askin for a pic with black laces, have a little imagination, we've seen all there is to see about the shoe- they're NICE

Originally Posted by kenichi

^ i like the new soles on the Dunk SB's.
Ya, they definitely look nice. I guarantee somebody on here is gonna start a SB boycott thread because they want the old one's though, lol. j/p. Cant wait to go pick up my pair Monday

& @ the dude askin for a pic with black laces, have a little imagination, we've seen all there is to see about the shoe- they're NICE

Back
Top Bottom