NIKE SB NEON J-PACK January 2011. NEW (Old?) Pictures added 01/02 from HighSnob

Just copped from my local skateshop..89 bucks out the door..really nice shoe..wish the laces matched more with the swoosh though

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

Just copped from my local skateshop..89 bucks out the door..really nice shoe..wish the laces matched more with the swoosh though

yeah the laces are lighter. Good quality though. My shop only let me get one pair because they haven't put them out yet. The manager said they have to follow the Nike release date. Dunno why he let me get one pair though. For the people hitting me up, I can try to get some when they put them out.

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

yeah the laces are lighter. Good quality though. My shop only let me get one pair because they haven't put them out yet. The manager said they have to follow the Nike release date. Dunno why he let me get one pair though. For the people hitting me up, I can try to get some when they put them out.

I like the old shape over the new shape, neons are too wide imo

sorry for the crappy IP pic
grin.gif

These are way overrated, the quality isnt as good as pre 05, nor is the shape of the shoe....these will pass soon enough, hopefully something original drops soon, like those Brooklyn Project collab highs

These are way overrated, the quality isnt as good as pre 05, nor is the shape of the shoe....these will pass soon enough, hopefully something original drops soon, like those Brooklyn Project collab highs

oh man the quality is terrible, if it wasnt for the color id return them.

these feel nothing like the older sb's. do these even have zoom?

Originally Posted by raw120

glad i'm not the only one feeling this way.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by raw120

glad i'm not the only one feeling this way.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom