Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

I do, the Military Black and Black Cement are worn actually (and have been worn even more since); those pics were taken the day I received my SB4s from KITH.

I'll wear the SB4 when I feel like it.

Stop hating or gatekeeping, or both.
So the “Bred” came out 4 yrs ago and yet you magically decided to wear them after this pic 3 months ago? Tell me more.

I’m no where near your gate. You younger dudes and your corny phrases that are meant to protect the fact that you can’t even afford the shoes you buy. If you weren’t worried about their worth you’d put them in your feet and stop trying to impress other guys with your shoe collection that you buy special boxes for and display them in your room in your parents house. Weirdos.

If my boys try that crap when they grow up they’ll have an imprint of a Jordan 1 sole on their ***.

The Bred was bought resale last October actually and the Military Black last September for my 39th Birdthday.

I'm 39 to be 40 years old actually. Married, 2 kids, my own home and my shoes are in the stock boxes they came in from factory, and are worn when I see it fit to wear them.

You don't know me but have presumed to think you do.

Let me do what I want to do with my money... because, everything you've alleged so far is actually incorrect.

Whether I wear them or not is my prerogative. I do, but if I didn't, I don't have to justify that to you.

Sheesh, thanks for the welcome to NT.

So the “Bred” came out 4 yrs ago and yet you magically decided to wear them after this pic 3 months ago? Tell me more.

I’m no where near your gate. You younger dudes and your corny phrases that are meant to protect the fact that you can’t even afford the shoes you buy. If you weren’t worried about their worth you’d put them in your feet and stop trying to impress other guys with your shoe collection that you buy special boxes for and display them in your room in your parents house. Weirdos.

If my boys try that crap when they grow up they’ll have an imprint of a Jordan 1 sole on their ***.

See above post.

My supposed 4 year old Breds... and they were worn before that 3 month old pic:

Screenshot_20230702_214741_eBay.jpg

Bitter guy.

The Bred was bought resale last October actually and the Military Black last September for my 39th Birdthday.

I'm 39 to be 40 years old actually. Married, 2 kids, my own home and my shoes are in the stock boxes they came in from factory, and are worn when I see it fit to wear them.

Let me do what I want to do with my money... because, everything you've alleged so far is actually incorrect.

Whether I wear them or not is my prerogative. I do, but if I didn't, I don't have to justify that to you.

I see..so you’re just adapting to the corny phrases and lifestyle. My mistake. Corn on.

Hold on ..you’re not even from the US? Oh dear.

How are you still talking, I literally deconstructed your bitter BS, yet you're still trying to convey sarcasm in a denigrating tone.

Not corning on anything. You failed to throw your weight around. Do everyone a favour and stop telling people what they should and shouldn't do.

SonofSal SonofSal

I see..so you’re just adapting to the corny phrases and lifestyle. My mistake. Corn on.

Hold on ..you’re not even from the US? Oh dear.
Why should it matter where I'm from.

Lost the initial argument so you're trying to pick at something else now. It's not going to work. Horrible character.

Why should it matter where I'm from.

Lost the initial argument so you're trying to pick at something else now. It's not going to work. Horrible character.
Nothing lost on your “black cement” 4’s. Im good.

Nothing lost on your “cement” 4’s. Im good.

Not sure what you're getting at with the Cement 4 comment but it's hardly important.

For someone who claims to be "good", you're pretty bitter (not to mention incorrectly presumptuous) about other people's actions. Live and let live, that's what someone who's good does.

Not sure what you're getting at with the Cement 4 comment but it's hardly important.

For someone who claims to be "good", you're pretty bitter (not to mention incorrectly presumptuous) about other people's actions. Live and let live, that's what someone who's good does.
Bitter? Naw im good.
No one really know what’s going on at your house besides you. You could come in here claiming to be the Chinese god of war and may have many believing it’s true. It’s the internet after all.

Being new here and using phrases like “gatekeeping” and calling a bred 4 “black cement” doesn’t do much to prove your case. Again it’s the internet and you don’t need to prove anything to me or anyone else.

My stand is still …wear your shoes.

Bitter? Naw im good.
No one really know what’s going on at your house besides you. You could come in here claiming to be the Chinese god of war and may have many believing it’s true. It’s the internet after all.

Being new here and using phrases like “gatekeeping” and calling a bred 4 “black cement” doesn’t do much to prove your case. Again it’s the internet and you don’t need to prove anything to me or anyone else.

My stand is still …wear your shoes.

Youre incredible. Clinging to anything to save face.

The shoe is the Black Cement 4 - everyone knows that. Ironically, you attempted to suggest that I was a young dude, when it's the young dudes calling them the Bred 4s. Everyone knows that.

Well, you'll have to take it for what it is.. Face value. Youre literally a nobody off the Internet so I don't need to do or say anything further to seek approval or validation for my lifestyle or habits.

Stick to your stance. YOUR being the operative word instead of forcing it upon others.

Wasted enough time on you. Let me enjoy the site. 👍🏽

Youre incredible. Clinging to anything to save face.

The shoe is the Black Cement 4 - everyone knows that. Ironically, you attempted to suggest that I was a young dude, when it's the young dudes calling them the Bred 4s. Everyone knows that.

Well, you'll have to take it for what it is.. Face value. Youre literally a nobody off the Internet so I don't need to do or say anything further to seek approval or validation for my lifestyle or habits.

Stick to your stance. YOUR being the operative word instead of forcing it upon others.

Wasted enough time on you. Let me enjoy the site. 👍🏽
Talk about clinging.
I grew up in Chicago and remember all the releases since 86. I didn’t have the 4’s and didn’t have a Jordan until the 5’s but I did have friends with the 4’s. We never called them black cement. If anything other than the black Jordan 4 it would be the black and red 4. Cement print was apparent on the white pair obviously but not the black.

You’re right that you’re wasting your time. It would be like me trying to convince you that I make the best crumpets and tea.

Talk about clinging.
I grew up in Chicago and remember all the releases since 86. I didn’t have the 4’s and didn’t have a Jordan until the 5’s but I did have friends with the 4’s. We never called them black cement. If anything other than the black Jordan 4 it would be the black and red 4. Cement print was apparent on the white pair obviously but not the black.

You’re right that you’re wasting your time. It would be like me trying to convince you that I make the best crumpets and tea.

You can claim whatever you want 'you're off the Internet afterall'.

Ah the old tea and crumpets jibe. Whatever next.

You will not stop at anything to have the last word will you. Bitter old man.

Go for it, you can have the last word. Its academic because I pretty much took care of you about 4 posts ago but you insist on stringing this exchange out to have the last word to save face and denigrate me in the process. It ain't working.

You can claim whatever you want 'you're off the Internet afterall'.

Ah the old tea and crumpets jibe. Whatever next.

You will not stop at anything to have the last word will you. Bitter old man.

Go for it, you can have the last word. Its academic because I pretty much took care of you about 4 posts ago but you insist on stringing this exchange out to have the last word to save face and denigrate me in the process. It ain't working.
You’re wasting more time since you “pretty much” took care of me.

Tea and crumpets wasn’t a jab (not jibe). It was meant as an example of something you should know more about than me. I could have used the Queen …fish and chips …Big Ben ..or pompous Englishmen as an example instead since they’re all relevant.

Time to stop wasting time and put the kids to bed. It’s near midnight on a Sunday and you’re still here trying to be relevant. I mean you did take care of me 4 posts ago …remember? Pretty much.

You’re wasting more time since you “pretty much” took care of me.

Tea and crumpets wasn’t a jab (not jibe). It was meant as an example of something you should know more about than me. I could have used the Queen …fish and chips …Big Ben ..or pompous Englishmen as an example instead since they’re all relevant.

Time to stop wasting time and put the kids to bed. It’s near midnight on a Sunday and you’re still here trying to be relevant. I mean you did take care of me 4 posts ago …remember? Pretty much.

You'll find it's actually jibe, particularly for the context in which I thought the crumpets comment was made.

I did take care of you which is why you can't let go with this constant need to reply with a stream of vitriol. Just cannot let go and that is why I remain relevant. Ha Ha.

Ironic.

You'll find it's actually jibe, particularly for the context in which I thought the crumpets comment was made.

I did take care of you which is why you can't let go with this constant need to reply with a stream of vitriol. Just cannot let go and that is why I remain relevant. Ha Ha.

Ironic.
Since this is a mostly US site it’s actually jab.

Says the guy who said several posts ago that he was wasting his time and he “pretty much” took care of me.

I now can understand just a little more why our ancestors fought for independence. Happy 4th of July!

Tons of ridiculousness going on the last couple of pages, but I can definitely chime in on how we referred to Jordans back in the day. Nobody called them the "black and..." anything. They were just the "black Jordans" because there was only one black model at the time. It was that and then "white and grey," "white and red," etc. Then once you got past that year's model, if anybody even cared about the old models any more, it was "last year's" or the "black 89's." Most folks I knew just called them by the year they came out when talking about older J's. The nickname stuff, and even people commonly referring to them by number didn't start til MUCH later.

Don't waste your breath explaining to jealous tards...wear your shoes whenever you want. I'll be 43 is 4 days, I have around 100 pairs of Jordans. It was more before we bought our forever home, ( too many boxes to move), most are still deadstock, not because I wanna keep it that way but because I work on average 12 hours 7 days, on top of being a landlord and running a laudromat. I don't have time to wear everything all the time. But that's not gonna stop me from buying what I want, even if it takes 5 years to wear them first time.

Back
Top Bottom