Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski

now these are a must!!!!! very clean

http://www.nicekicks.com/...efan-janoski-white-perf/

nike-sn-zoom-stefan-stefan-janoski-white-perf-3.jpg

nike-sn-zoom-stefan-stefan-janoski-white-perf-2.jpg

how do they fit, i usually rock a 10 in dunks and jays. would a 10 in janoskis be good??

i just bought a 10, usually rock 10.5s in js and the likes but the length is good just gotta get the shoe to give just a lil bit...half size down for a snug fit...tru to size for a lil room imo

White perf joints are by far the best janoski to release. that brown pair has been out for a minute.

both are nice.
is that a grey colorway in the bottle or a brown cw?

anyway it would be dope to see a grey pair of Janoski
pimp.gif

a friend has been feenin for the all black wool pair in a 9-9.5 but I cant seem to find them anywhere. I had no clue people were goin that hard on these

To those asking how they fit, it depends on your feet.
If your feet are wide, size up .5
If narrow, then TTS is good

anybody got info on these.......
386791819.jpg
386791818.jpg
386791817.jpg
386791816.jpg
386791815.jpg
386791813.jpg
386791812.jpg
like who will have them , an online store something i need a sz 12 maybe 2 pairs but the only place that has them now (kixpress on ebay) only goes up to sz 11...any info is welcome & needed drop me a pm or email me chicityk7@yahoo.com... thanks in advance NT

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

^^check your local skate shops. shipments have been coming in all this week.

any online site you know of?
try CCS.com fam
But your local spot is the best bet, some places are cheaper than others so find a nice spot!

the white perfs look clean but ill hold out for the off-white ones on the very first pic. i remember hearing spring or summer 2010 back when the original janoski released.

Back
Top Bottom