Nike Shox VC V slightly modded, you like them?

How old are you 'fam? Even little kids don't sport their sneakers like that anymore.

How old are you 'fam? Even little kids don't sport their sneakers like that anymore.

Yo you look like you would be the shorty *#@# stain on the block with your sneaks like that.

Yo you look like you would be the shorty *#@# stain on the block with your sneaks like that.

for comfort as a casual shoe, that was a good move.

for performance, that was a bad move. the strap kept the foot in place and provided a snug feel.

and yeah, those shoes look 3 sizes too big anyway.

for performance, that was a bad move. the strap kept the foot in place and provided a snug feel.

I don't understand how people walk with their shoes like that.  Looks like your foot will come out of the shoe when you make a step.

I don't understand how people walk with their shoes like that.  Looks like your foot will come out of the shoe when you make a step.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Yes of course I only wear them casually I wouldn't wear them for any kind of sport. They are also big but these are hard to find and were the only size available on ebay, anyway I like my everyday shoes loose so my heels slip in them when I walk, my heels slip in all my casual shoes and they are all pretty much laced like that (I only have one pair for sports that I tie properly).

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Yes of course I only wear them casually I wouldn't wear them for any kind of sport. They are also big but these are hard to find and were the only size available on ebay, anyway I like my everyday shoes loose so my heels slip in them when I walk, my heels slip in all my casual shoes and they are all pretty much laced like that (I only have one pair for sports that I tie properly).

^
laugh.gif
exactly what i was about to say.

Back
Top Bottom