Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Man I'm definitely leaning towards skipping today and seeing what the word is for tomorrow and Saturday.

RIP @FightOnTrojans5  dude probably a frozen ice cube by now 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Waste of time unless you want air pressures or UNC 1's
sick.gif

Last edited:
nike did everyone dirty lmao

but yea to wait in line for stuff easily accessable online right now or at any other sneaker store is beyond pointless

Just realized that adidas could do a "Confirmed' pop up w/ Ultra Boost, NMDs, Tubulars, and EQTs and shut. ****. down.

SMH

Yeezys would cause mayhem.

Just left my 1230 session from NYC. As previously stated there's about as much heat to be found inside as there was outside (25 degrees). Pressures, flyknits, the ones and all star weekend. They had a nice little presentation wall but obvi. None of that for sale. Can't see them leaving the unc ones and cm ones as the only surprises all day so looks like better things are in store for later today. I'll post again and update after tomorrow's 5pm visit. Anybody with questions feel free to ask away.

View media item 1906541View media item 1906542View media item 1906543

from a dude on facebook
So I saw a video of the inside of the LA one and it looks like they're won't be anything crazy like Toronto only the WC4 and some flyknit af1 and the whole all star pack that's it

Chicago launch is trash. Only thing worth note IMO was UNC 1s. Waited outside for nothing. GL to those with later slots.

Back
Top Bottom