Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ the audacity of them putting a bunch of un-purchaseable heat behind a glass case and then offering a bunch of stuff that could probably be had on discount. And making people wait in sub-freezing temperatures for over an hour to find out that's what the deal is.

Talk outside the pop up shop was that the confirmed app might go live @4pm
no shot. probably like monday or tuesday

but on topic, i was going to go tonight after the season 3 presentation but there's no point if that's all they got. got another one for sunday morning so ill probably just wait until then

Need help. I got spot at snkrs Nyc at 4pm and lucky got free Yeezy show at 4pm. Where should I better go? Is the snkrs station worth more than Yeezy show? I just want 4 cement & foam or kd8 AP if they release it there.

Kicksonfire posted a Periscope of the pop up from yesterday in SM. Great display pieces but obviously none for sale.

Looks like the weekend will be the time to flourish.

Need help. I got spot at snkrs Nyc at 4pm and lucky got free Yeezy show at 4pm. Where should I better go? Is the snkrs station worth more than Yeezy show? I just want 4 cement & foam or kd8 AP if they release it there.
I wouldn't bet on snkrs releasing all star foams or cement 4's before their release day. After what I just saw there I would say yeezy show, just don't know what "surprise". Replaces the unc and cyber 1 later today....if anything

Ls all around, missed the reservations for tomorrow's slots in NYC, didn't make the waiting list for Bronson's new show.

Any of you that have slots in NYC and can't make it you could always give to me.

Chicago Info:

Thawing out finally. They are letting in 10 people at a time and making you wait outside along the side of the store. The line is long and it's sure to get backed up big time considering they started 45 min late today for no reason at all.

Once inside you go up to the 2nd floor and then in an elevator to the 5th floor where the SNKRS Xpress room is.

I actually didn't even see WC4's in there which I was kinda shocked about. Just the pic I posted and then some actual nice shoes that were for display only. I was in and out in 2 minutes.

As I was leaving I overheard a few workers talking about what shoes will be available the next few days. Guy said all day today will be nothing much at all, tomorrow will be restocks of 72-10's, white OVO's and a few others. Saturday also will have foams and some other ones. I heard him specifically say that Friday and Saturday are the best days to go, so take that info for what it's worth.

Now back to my coffee. :smh:

Last edited:
Chicago Info:

Thawing out finally. They are letting in 10 people at a time and making you wait outside along the side of the store. The line is long and it's sure to get backed up big time considering they started 45 min late today for no reason at all.

Once inside you go up to the 2nd floor and then in an elevator to the 5th floor where the SNKRS Xpress room is.

I actually didn't even see WC4's in there which I was kinda shocked about. Just the pic I posted and then some actual nice shoes that were for display only. I was in and out in 2 minutes.

As I was leaving I overheard a few workers talking about what shoes will be available the next few days. Guy said all day today will be nothing much at all, tomorrow will be restocks of 72-10's, white OVO's and a few others. Saturday also will have foams and some others ones. I heard him specifically say that Friday and Saturday are the best days to go, so take that info for what it's worth.

:smh:

Thanks for the info though, much appreciated.

Hopefully tomorrow and the weekend is better, because what they have now is not worth the time to stand in line.

Chicago Info:

As I was leaving I overheard a few workers talking about what shoes will be available the next few days. Guy said all day today will be nothing much at all, tomorrow will be restocks of 72-10's, white OVO's and a few others. Saturday also will have foams and some others ones. I heard him specifically say that Friday and Saturday are the best days to go, so take that info for what it's worth.

Now back to my coffee.
mean.gif
Repped for info...  I'm going to the one in T.O. tomorrow.  I hope they have good stuff.  My friend went today and he said that they didn't have WC4 either so I guess maybe it's pretty consistent.

I guess we'll have to see if the late day sessions are any better. If some good stuff drops tomorrow, hopefully they have enough to last until the later sessions as I'm at 5:30...

Hey everyone! First post ever here. I came on here to see what's out at the snkrs xpress shop. It sounds like nothing is there today. I'm going tomorrow at 1pm and Saturday at 3. Hopefully Trojan's spying is correct and Friday and Saturday are the best days to go. I'll let everyone know. BTW I'm in Chicago.

Last edited:
Go to ththe Yeezy show. Grab some stupid plastic jacket and flip to the little Kanye worshippers for 200 bucks. Pays off your wc4 or ovo Lololo

smart man

i'm sure you get at least $250.00 to $300.00 or anywhere in between for that jacket
Chicago Info:

i hope its the same story tomorrow for NYC

Last edited:
Hey everyone! First post ever here. I came on here to see what's out at the snkrs xpress shop. It sounds like nothing is there today. I'm going tomorrow at 1pm and Saturday at 3. Hopefully Trojan's spying is correct and Friday and Saturday are the best days to go. I'll let everyone know. BTW I'm in Chicago.

Right on! Check back.

Already hearing reports about the available joints changing both here and NYC.

Still gonna go to my session.

Likely going to regret it.

Back
Top Bottom