Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Hopefully it's fixed by the morning. I need that Saturday slot in case they drop OVOs.

I missed out of Chi 1's again? I seriously want to throw my phone against the ******* wall.

Nike forgot to Bring Their Game to NYC today
roll.gif
hoping tomorrow there are better shoes

Based upon my experience today, I would say you don't need to be there more than 30-15 mins early for your slot. They had trash for sale but they were pretty well organized for my time slot. Hope the same holds true for tomorrow

Got Chi tomorrow at 11. Here's hoping they've got more than what they did today (although I wouldn't turn down another pair of Chi 1s).

can't even successfully login to nike plus to get on waitlists anymore....web snkrs and snkrs app is fine. Anyone else?

But it wasn't 

Last edited:
Yall ain't learn last year? Snkrs ain't about nothing.. Foams and white cement should be in NYC tomorrow morning... Like vamp said expect ovo Saturday..

Based upon my experience today, I would say you don't need to be there more than 30-15 mins early for your slot. They had trash for sale but they were pretty well organized for my time slot. Hope the same holds true for tomorrow
Thanks man repped. I gotta commute over so I'll be sure not to over do it lol

I hope so too, my session for tomorrow is at 1:30, hopefully at least they out up WC4s.
Yeah man pretty much only want those. Maybe even pick up the 30s if they have them just so I don't go there for nothing 
laugh.gif

For anyone who has already attended the SNKRS event and purchased something, did you have to confirm via app your purchase?
Last year when I copped it was done through a credit card swipe as if you were shopping at a nike store.  

Back
Top Bottom