Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Tomorrow will most likely be heavy on the 30's with some Northern Lights Foams and Saturday will be all WC 4 with hopefully some OVO's

Today was just unfortunately the weakest release day of the weekend

Just left my 1230 session from NYC. As previously stated there's about as much heat to be found inside as there was outside (25 degrees). Pressures, flyknits, the ones and all star weekend. They had a nice little presentation wall but obvi. None of that for sale. Can't see them leaving the unc ones and cm ones as the only surprises all day so looks like better things are in store for later today. I'll post again and update after tomorrow's 5pm visit. Anybody with questions feel free to ask away.
They need to re-release those Black and Gold Jordan 1s.

Anyone else unable to log into their Nike+ account? I was trying to cancel my reservation for tonight and I can't login smh.

Looking at today's choices they should have made this a 3 day event . Day one peeps got robbed .

Last edited:
For anyone who has already attended the SNKRS event and purchased something, did you have to confirm via app your purchase?

SNKRS still crashes on launch on my iphone... ios 7.0.4

That's probably why :lol:

It's designed for 9

Then they should have put an update restriction like all the other apps on the app store that don't function with older versions AND change their compatibility information

Time to downgrade for now then

How do you downgrade an app? I'm afraid that I've caused my app to mess up and get stuck in a crash cycle by upgrading it thru the App Store the other day. same story, iphone 5, ios7 (I ain't worried about no emojis). Now when I open up my SNKRS app it tries to load up but just gets stuck with the nike logo for a while, crashes and then goes back to my home screen. What gives? Is it really not compatible with ios7? Hella folks I know still use ios7, mostly bc the ios update takes up too much space. Can you really downgrade an app? Should I delete it and redownload it?

Best part for me was when an employee asked if I needed help with the sneakers app (I was playing around on the iPad's they had on display). I responded "I'm good"

Anyone else unable to log into their Nike+ account? I was trying to cancel my reservation for tonight and I can't login smh.
I can't log in on desktop. SNKRS desktop works though. I wonder if they are transitioning to make purchases through SNKRS? Maybe their system is down?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom