Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Yea that's retrokid. He's part of the main people who do SNKRS app. He said the android port definitely ****** things up
laugh.gif
Are they gonna re-raffle?

Or better yet...kill droid support 
roll.gif

Like when I'm tapping the images listed under my favorites before I can swipe right it just takes me to a page dedicated to that show itself. It's really not important I guess but I'm OCD like that
I'm still having issues with  this. I swipe left and make sure none of the images are checked. However, the shoe still remains in the category of Favorites.

Like when I'm tapping the images listed under my favorites before I can swipe right it just takes me to a page dedicated to that show itself. It's really not important I guess but I'm OCD like that

I'm still having issues with  this. I swipe left and make sure none of the images are checked. However, the shoe still remains in the category of Favorites.
I'm pretty sure the plus/check sign box is which styles you follow or not and the heart icon is the favorite for each item. I know there's a bug that let's users heart/favorite other images of a shoe as well, but if you can find that image again, you can swipe and unheart it. Older versions didn't allow us to unfavorite them by double tapping the image.

Thanks and repped. I  have also made sure that the hearts are unchecked as well. BUT, i noticed the image of the shoe is one that isn't in the scroll down area, but rather in the carousel area. So I am not sure if I can uncheck/unheart it.

I think the fact they added PayPal messed it up as well. How many people used extra accounts to use PayPal? I would've preferred they did the draw then gave the link to winners for them to purchase later, the way they did it in the beginning

Last edited:
SNKRS on android stay freezing then closes out. Anyone dealing with this? I already tried deleting then redownloading+update the app. Still buggy!

I go this from nikestore twitter about not receiving the number for authentication. this is from the help page about adding a phone number. send the text and see if it goes through if it comes back unable to send need to contact carrier and have them enable it on your number

Ensure you have the ability to receive text messages from SMS Short codes. Some devices have this feature disabled and mobile carriers have this feature blocked. You can test if blocking is in place by sending a text to the NIKE short code 730-67 with the word HELP in the body. You should receive a response from NIKE within a few seconds which proves you can receive text messages from NIKE's SMS short code. If no response is received, blocking is in place and you should contact you carrier for additional troubleshooting. See below for a list of carrier contacts:
  • Verizon: 1 (800) 837-4966
  • AT&T: 1 (800) 331-0500
  • Sprint: 1 (888) 211-4727
  • T-Mobile: 1 (877) 453-1304
this is a link to the whole overview for you as well http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answ...a_id/61982?cp=usns_twit_020916_dtc_cs_ja23912

I'm unable to get a text as it doesn't go through with my provider. I tried using text free but it doesn't send to apps, as it must be from a US provider. Are there any apps for the iphone that actually allow me to receive a text from Nike?

Man make a nt button or port NT users specifically so that we can flourish. Give us priority so we can get kicks in faster and post unboxing vids :lol:

Last edited:
I have gift cards preloaded into snkrs, anyone know y they don't appear to use on master 12's?

Because the app has issues with payment methods other than PayPal when it's a ton of traffic.
It deleted my Amex the last few times when I tried to buy stuff on heavy releases.

Just downloaded the app a week or two ago. Failed on the launches that weekend and it failed horribly on the 12's yesterday. When the price appeared I clicked it. Then for the next 2 hours a spinning animation. I thought maybe it was like the other places where you just let it do its thing and eventually it will go through. Ultimately I refreshed and it then said the shoe was sold out. This app is flashy but it seems totally broken for Android. I have it set for notifications. It doesn't seem to send any. I have my card info entered as well. I wish Nike would just release the damn shoes on the website. I've had luck with them in the past. Now the app gets first dibs and I'm f%cked.

Early Saturday afternoon I noticed the app updated on android. To fix bugs and other enhancements.. hopefully that update fix the vanishing card issues.

How do you use coupons in SNKRS app? I have a 15% Nike gave me.. is it possible?
nerd.gif
i havent tried on the 2.0 version, but in previous versions i could put an item in cart on NDC and put in the code prior to the SNKRS launch.  Then i would switch over to SNKRS and buy whatever was releasing there.  The last time i used this method was on the yellow AIr Max Zeros and it worked on those.

How do you use coupons in SNKRS app? I have a 15% Nike gave me.. is it possible? :nerd:

i havent tried on the 2.0 version, but in previous versions i could put an item in cart on NDC and put in the code prior to the SNKRS launch.  Then i would switch over to SNKRS and buy whatever was releasing there.  The last time i used this method was on the yellow AIr Max Zeros and it worked on those.
Method hasn't worked for me since WCIV and NDC wasn't hearing it even though the code will work if you cart and checkout via desktop NDC.

Anyone else's app not updating throughout the week? For example, the last shoe showing on the app is cny af1 lows. I have an iPhone btw.

Last edited:
Anyone else's app not updating throughout the week? For example, the last shoe showing on the app is cny af1 lows. I have an iPhone btw.
It's been a bit laggy on auto update, but if I swipe down to refresh it updates the feed.

Back
Top Bottom