Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

anyone have issues with the app not giving you notifications?

Like it notified me an hour late that the safari air max drawing was under way. I got the notification clicked it and it said drawing was over. Exactly 1 minute late...i was like uhh ok thanks?

Do you refresh at release time or let the page do it automagiclly??

...Still pissed I struck out on FB12s

At least you even get the app! In Europe we're still waiting.

Why would you want snkrs app?

Snkrs is really a horrible platform. Im not sure if their new CIO had anything to do with it but I hope the update/change in June makes it a more user friendly experience.

@squalaaa I was having the same problem and I believe may solution should work for you too. So what I did was unfollowed whatever shoe I didn't want in my favorites. Then I went back and added them to my followed shoes from the search/discover tab. I then went to the home(my feed) tab and the shoe I wanted to unfavorite was at the top of the list (you may have to scroll down to find your shoe) I seiped left on that image and I clicked the heart. Seemed to work perfectly. Hope it helps you.

Last edited:
So quick question guys. Not sure if it's been addressed or not, but this is concerning multiple entries. I've seen many people putting in multiple entries and scoring, but how are you doing so?

I have about 5 accounts, all using the same name, address, and cc. The only time I lose is when I do multiple entries, so I'm assuming it's BECAUSE I have the same cc for all of them? Is this correct? I had a buddy say to use different cc numbers and it should work...?

Any one having issues with the app refreshing? Recently I have to delete app entirely to see new things.

Any one having issues with the app refreshing? Recently I have to delete app entirely to see new things.
my iPad does this pretty often.  I usually go in and do the pull down refresh action.  In the past, i would jump around between feed and home after trying to refresh, and it never seemed to load.  If i leave it on the tab i just tried to refresh, it eventually does.  

Notifications on the other hand, are so hit or miss for me across all devices.

What's the best way to use giftcards now? Seems like you can't preload them anymore? Can you add after an order is placed?

What's the best way to use giftcards now? Seems like you can't preload them anymore? Can you add after an order is placed?
It seems to keep my giftcards saved on my snkrs accounts, during checkout I just choose them all to apply towards payment.

Just wanted to come back in here and say thanks to SNKRS I've successfully purchase 2  kicks off my 2016 want list. Thank You for the Android and PC support, those dark days of iOS exclusivity are behind us lol.

Is there a way to save the images off of SNKRS besides screenshot?

I'm on Android if that matters...

Back
Top Bottom