Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Great now i need an app to strike out..

This is getting ridiculous for some damn shoes

Not to mention i dont have an iphone.

Can't get shoes from them, can't download their app, can't sign up for the waiting list.

apathy.gif

I signed up but haven't received a email yet, I understand NYC is the biggest market in the U.S. but why not lunch statewide

I saw on the NikeNYC twitter feed that Access Codes are supposed to be sent out in 24-36 hours after submission.

Good Luck.

Nike better do the right thing and pass out them codes based on seniority! I'm never snobby about these things but A guy with a Nike.com account from 2000 should get one before the guy that just created one in 2012.... :nerd:

downloaded the app finally. But can't use it yet because I don't have an access code....yet. Hopefully soon

I answered the Chicago one, they haven't responded. Probably waiting to give it to a name they recognize.

What did you guys answer. There were so many numbers on there, I was like what? I thought the answer was a song from a de la soul album. What's the access code look like? Not asking for yours specific but was it 8 digits Long with a mix of numbers and letters or what....

Back
Top Bottom