Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Yeah, 8 digits with a mix of letters and numbers.

I signed up for the waitlist yesterday and got an email with an access code this morning.

Yawn. This app feels like a home screen shortcut to the nike website and an attempt to troll Adidas Kanye app.

Theres nothing on the app that isnt on the regular website

You can buy the De La Soul dunk highs early on the app so far, got my access code a half hour ago.

Im going to the pop up shop later it seems like they just gonna release jawns on the app that will be there.

What sneakers will be there tho? I cant seem to find out

Nike better do the right thing and pass out them codes based on seniority! I'm never snobby about these things but A guy with a Nike.com account from 2000 should get one before the guy that just created one in 2012.... :nerd:

I hope they banned all reseller accounts

Lol yall gassed at this app. If you had trouble before you gonna have trouble still.
nah thats just accessing nike.com through the app browser. if you get a code and go into the actual app, you can purchase shoes within seconds. just got to hit purchase (you can pre-select your size), enter in your password, and you're set. does not look like there's a "waiting for your turn" message but i could be wrong.

nah thats just accessing nike.com through the app browser. if you get a code and go into the actual app, you can purchase shoes within seconds. just got to hit purchase (you can pre-select your size), enter in your password, and you're set. does not look like there's a "waiting for your turn" message but i could be wrong.

That's from someone using the app to purchase shoes

I got a promo code as well ... nothing special ... can't believe they had any type of exclusive/limited shoe to hype this up.

If anyone has an extra code could you send it through? Looking for some stuff this weekend.

Got my Access Code like 2 hours ago. I don't see anything special yet. The shoes that dropped this morning aren't even available on the app.

what if i told you this app was to just create buzz, and not let adidas be the talk of NYC and the all-star weekend. 

Went to the pop up store, nothing good to cop. Got a app code, nothing good to cop. Fail. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Just came from the store copped hardens and my boy got florals also copped the nyc knick color hat. Got another invite for Tom. Gonna see wasup with it again wait was only 20 mins.

Just came from the store copped hardens and my boy got florals also copped the nyc knick color hat. Got another invite for Tom. Gonna see wasup with it again wait was only 20 mins.
could you get an extra code .... need that 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom