Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

android app isnt live yet. but they have a waitlist to notify you when the app is available for android.
Aren't there two waiting lists, one for the code and one for the Android app?
Yup, I think one list is for the access code for the IOS version thats been out. Lotta dudes ended up getting their code after the mirrors released and sold out.

The other waitlist is to notifiy you of when the android version becomes available. I think after the android version comes out, there will be a list for android access codes, like whats going on now with the iphone version.

Thats my understanding.

8 was my final deadline... 
I got one more hour behind this screen. I figure east coast operations shut down at 9, so if nothing by then I'm going to find some vittles. Just curious is anybody else using this app on an ipad, I had a mini around the house and used my access code on it. Hopefully I don't have to get another code when the android version is released. 

So ordered a pair on the sneaker aPP on Sunday (Jordan X liberty)

Still in process

Anyone hv shipping & tracking info yet???

Imagining that they are going over orders on the APP with a fine tooth comb

And the award for most thirstiest reseller goes to...
roll.gif
roll.gif

So ordered a pair on the sneaker aPP on Sunday (Jordan X liberty)

Still in process

Anyone hv shipping & tracking info yet???

Imagining that they are going over orders on the APP with a fine tooth comb

Nothing has shipped from that day. I just chatted with nike and they said they are all scheduled for pickup today

Delayed from bad weather in Memphis

So I've had my code since last Friday. I have a few questions for you guys. Is there really any advantage to trying to cop through the app vs. the actual site? Things don't appear to become "available" any sooner and it just seems more inefficient to me.

I tried for Bred Lows on Saturday and Chromeposites on Sunday and got various connection errors and other problems. Also, every single time I tried to purchase my size I had to type in my password. Is this normal? Seems like valuable seconds wasted. Any other tips would be appreciated; as of right now I'm not seeing any reason to purchase an access code for those that do not have one yet.

^ Yes, you have to enter your password for every purchase, and yes, there is an advantage in using the app over the site. The majority of people who copped the Mirrors were app users. (And ATC services, but that's a given)

thanks @Nickthestick91 Guess I just have to keep trying. Will give it a shot tomorrow with AP's. So you just sit on your feed and drag down to refresh until the price appears vs. the "Notify Me"? and then tap your size, enter your password and pray?

thanks @Nickthestick91 Guess I just have to keep trying. Will give it a shot tomorrow with AP's. So you just sit on your feed and drag down to refresh until the price appears vs. the "Notify Me"? and then tap your size, enter your password and pray?
You can actually just go to the shoe's page and wait there. The "Buy" button will automatically appear, no need to refresh. I'd also set your default size so you don't have to select it every time. And you can copy/paste your password which also saves a few seconds.

So I've had my code since last Friday. I have a few questions for you guys. Is there really any advantage to trying to cop through the app vs. the actual site? Things don't appear to become "available" any sooner and it just seems more inefficient to me.

I tried for Bred Lows on Saturday and Chromeposites on Sunday and got various connection errors and other problems. Also, every single time I tried to purchase my size I had to type in my password. Is this normal? Seems like valuable seconds wasted. Any other tips would be appreciated; as of right now I'm not seeing any reason to purchase an access code for those that do not have one yet.
The app definitely improves things, I got the code Saturday and tested it out on the Chrome Foamposites.  I tried on the app as well as on my computer and got through on the app pretty quickly.

Exactly. He's insane to think someone will actually pay that amount. I'm about to message the guy if he can do it for $40 just to see his response lol

this is garbage. an app only for ios ? I wonder how much apple paid nike.

Fecal matter

Ebates still works, just open up the ebates on your computer or phone then purchase through the app.  A day or two later you can just go to the help section of ebates and give them all the information of your purchase.  Worked for me with the Chromes.

Ahh, good looking my boy. Makes sense.

still waiting for my code...

anyway... gonna be available for everyone in a few weeks... guess it will be just like NDC anyway when that happens...

still waiting for my code...

anyway... gonna be available for everyone in a few weeks... guess it will be just like NDC anyway when that happens...
Also waiting.  I think I made my request last Friday or Saturday.  Is this how long others have been waiting?

Back
Top Bottom