Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Some good info posted in here! Got a lot of my questions answered. I've had the app but have yet to put it to use. I should of went after them foams and use it for trade bait :tongue:

The whole time ive been holding on to this code.......i didn't even know they were as valuable as they are i just checked on ebay

We're talking about different codes right? The day of the app release, I made a brand new NDC account so I could wait list that one too to better my odds of getting one. Both my primary and the new one got APP codes on saturday night and I oop'ed the other to a friend.
im talking about the access code to unlock the app

I joined the waitlist on the first day, for 2 of my nike logins. Still nothing. 
sick.gif

Had this code since early last friday....

can't do jack with it....lol wtf

LOL
roll.gif
  people think they are just going to come in here and get a code for nothing with no effort....  Smh
mean.gif

doesnt work, they are locked on specific emails
Really? I fwd'ed an extra I had to a homie, worked for his NDC email. 
They are only locked to an email after being used.  You can give your code away if you don't need or want it.

You just can't give your code away after using it to unlock the app and then logging into a nike account.

I also haven't received a code from the waitlist after signing up the first day but fortunately was given one by a fellow nter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom