Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Putting too much thought into it.

idk, it's a fair question.
there are diff ways it could go, like allocations for app vs desktop, but there's always gonna be competition when talking about limited releases. Looking for a distinct advantage on a Nike-based, free app is silly to begin with.

Signed up with the app over a week ago and still haven't received a code -- has it been taking a while??

Putting too much thought into it.

idk, it's a fair question.
there are diff ways it could go, like allocations for app vs desktop, but there's always gonna be competition when talking about limited releases. Looking for a distinct advantage on a Nike-based, free app is silly to begin with.

Still putting too much thought into it. Non technical people will come up with a million non existent situations.

The biggest takeaway I've seen so far is that it makes purchases more convenient and automated

Well that and when it has shoes that aren't populating on the site

finally input my code into my lil nephews ipad.. had the code for a week but I have an android phone and they sent me a code for apple... wasnt to impressed with what Ive seen so far.. hopefully once the android app releases I dont have issues trying to sign up with the same email acct.

how do I or can you get an APP to work on my Mac pro???

help? or explain why not?

I am interested in knowing if Nike has been working on this app for awhile and Adidas somewhat snaked it or if Nike copied Adidas?

oreos up.  on a thursday
they are up but not to purchase lol you're about to start a riot in here for ppl who dont have the app 
roll.gif

for now it's still invite only and that's pretty much the only adv.

the interface is nice and easy to navigate. but honestly when this app is avail to everyone, then it becomes the same old thing : OOS. Yes you can pre-select your size and can do a 1-touch buy etc. all these will become a moot point.....unless...unless this can stop the bots.

Last edited:

I am interested in knowing if Nike has been working on this app for awhile and Adidas somewhat snaked it or if Nike copied Adidas?
It's been worked on for a while. Nike's career page early last year was looking for quite a few experienced app developers and coders.  And they are still hiring people with a tech background.

I didn't know the app didn't have a cart. That limits exploitation to a certain extent because using the app you have to purchase the shoes with your money.
That totally cuts down on the guys that add to cart and attempt to sell carts without even purchasing.

I didn't know the app didn't have a cart. That limits exploitation to a certain extent because using the app you have to purchase the shoes with your money.
That totally cuts down on the guys that add to cart and attempt to sell carts without even purchasing.
Damn people do this and it works? Dont they get cart hacked by the time they get someone to buy?

Damn people do this and it works? Dont they get cart hacked by the time they get someone to buy?
thats a very real risk. ive gotten cartjacked before just for not typing fast enough to complete checkout. i would not trust anyone trying to sell me a cart, unless it was an ATC service on my own account

for now it's still invite only and that's pretty much the only adv.

the interface is nice and easy to navigate. but honestly when this app is avail to everyone, then it becomes the same old thing : OOS. Yes you can pre-select your size and can do a 1-touch buy etc. all these will become a moot point.....unless...unless this can stop the bots.
hopefully. worked for me with the aunt pearls, never stuck out yet on this app i love it. my bot on my laptop got OOS and added a few seconds before i attempted on the app and got through within 10-20 seconds

Last edited:

hopefully. worked for me with the aunt pearls, never stuck out yet on this app i love it. my bot on my laptop got OOS and added a few seconds before i attempted on the app and got through within 10-20 seconds
i was able to cop using the app  it's so far told me all pairs have been reserved  and then searches, I wait a min or two  and then cart em....  this is the sencond time using the app.

Back
Top Bottom