Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Tested out the app vs. online for the first time today for the KD drop (didn't cop btw).... 

I was able to add to cart instantly with the app while I'm still waiting online.... 

Definitetly using this app from now on... :nthat: :nthat:  
Exact same thing for me, and I was running a bot on chrome (don't usually use bots but just wanted to test the two against each other)

Wasn't added to cart on the app to be honest. The app doesn't add to cart. It just checks out if possible so that test case was for nothing.

Wasn't added to cart on the app to be honest. The app doesn't add to cart. It just checks out if possible so that test case was for nothing.
True you don't add to cart on the app technically, but I was able to get a pair and checkout within 2 minutes of release compared to my browser which still says waiting for your turn.  I just wanted to see how the two would match up against each other. I'm sure it's pure luck which one works first but so far I'm 2 for 2 with the app

App searches for your size from pairs not purchased. Literally put my phone down from 10:05 am ate breakfast made coffee came back and it said "Got em".

True you don't add to cart on the app technically, but I was able to get a pair and checkout within 2 minutes of release compared to my browser which still says waiting for your turn.  I just wanted to see how the two would match up against each other. I'm sure it's pure luck which one works first but so far I'm 2 for 2 with the app

It's no technically about it to be honest. All the assessment does is provide good feels.

The app removed the cart feature (which I like) which is awesome because it reduces the whole "release date testers" that I've grown to hate.

This is purchased

Everything else is just fluff
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
Got it... 

Like I said first time I tried using the app...

Good to know! 

Edit:

So I would fully have to make the purchase in order to see if I have it or not? 

Last edited:
It's no technically about it to be honest. All the assessment does is provide good feels.

The app removed the cart feature (which I like) which is awesome because it reduces the whole "release date testers" that I've grown to hate.

The cart feature being what? Where it automatically searches for your size?

The cart feature being what? Where it automatically searches for your size?

Cart. Like storage place for your purchase before you purchase. Exists on all ecommerce websites.

Cart. Like storage place for your purchase before you purchase. Exists on all ecommerce websites.

Oh okay doesn't make sense to have it on the app. Didn't realize that was what you were saying

Last edited:
True it is nice that it takes away people just adding to cart and then never purchasing.  Curious to see how well all of this works after more people have to app.

True it is nice that it takes away people just adding to cart and then never purchasing.  Curious to see how well all of this works after more people have to app.

Having an app has advantages for the publishers of it. Could help. Could have issues tho. I think that's why nike is holding off on the android platform. Easier to exploit.

I was able to get the KD this morning through the app.  I hope releases will be this easy in the future.  

The app said OOS at 10am! Went back about 10 minutes later and it went from OOS to buy. I attempted to purchase and it "searched" for almost an hour before eventually saying OOS.

At the given release time, are you suppose to refresh the app or will the sizes automatically open up?

Last edited:
The app said OOS at 10am! Went back about 10 minutes later and it went from OOS to buy. I attempted to purchase and it "searched" for almost an hour before eventually saying OOS.

At the given release time, are you suppose to refresh the app or will the sizes automatically open up?
the notified button automatically changes to the price tag.  no need to refresh

I thought I read that earlier in the thread but at 10 it still said notify me. Does it take a minute?

I'm guessing he means his gold foams arrived today. Not that he purchased the foams today.

Yea I meant my gold foams come in today they didn't restock my bad.

Last edited:
I wonder how beneficial the app is going to be once they send out more codes. With everyone using the App is it going to come down to how fast you type your password in or what? 

Back
Top Bottom