Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

This dude SoleMartyr is always saying how much he hates ATC services etc but then he goes and posts things that they can exploit publicly on his twitter :lol:.

Def not true. At that point no one would have secured the chrome foams that didn't use the app and there are cases out there that says otherwise.

Also, you don't have to tell me there is no line on the app. I know.
What I'm saying is that fake line nike says you are in on the site is just the site pinging nikes add to cart service for you. There is no real line as in FIFO.

You think they gonna take advantage of the snkrs app? The ATC sites? Or have they already?

Def not true. At that point no one would have secured the chrome foams that didn't use the app and there are cases out there that says otherwise.

What I'm saying is that fake line nike says you are in on the site is just the site pinging nikes add to cart service for you. There is no real line as in FIFO.

You think they gonna take advantage of the snkrs app? The ATC sites? Or have they already?
They will now if they aren't already. SoleMartyr is tweeting code and "tech talk" explaining how to gain the SNKRS advantages (priority line position/checkout) while not actually using the app.

Your right about the desktop "wait in line" being completely phony but we'll just agree to disagree on the app having priority.

They already have, nikerobots used it last week.  Check their website and twitter, they advertise a snkrs bot.

They will now if they aren't already. SoleMartyr is tweeting code and "tech talk" explaining how to gain the SNKRS advantages (priority line position/checkout) while not actually using the app.
I think the main purpose for him to expose this was to inform Nike of the "backdoor" of sorts that ATC accounts were already using.  This gives Nike the ability to fix the problem if they weren't aware of the problem already. 

His boys talking about an app to cart sneakers..

Guess things could get interesting... all the ATC's got they panties in a bunch too.. 

Well in it for the shoes... whatever they do ill be here, adjusting, paying more resellers rents..

Last edited:
I think the main purpose for him to expose this was to inform Nike of the "backdoor" of sorts that ATC accounts were already using.  This gives Nike the ability to fix the problem if they weren't aware of the problem already. 

Nike is aware more than people think. They're probably on it right now. It's definitely fixable. Adidas fixed Confirmed to not even work on jailbroken decides a few days after its launch. No reason Nike can't do the same with SNKRS

The problem is that Nike doesn't care :lol:. ATC services will feast off of this for months before Nike ever decides to patch it.

This can be done in more discreet ways. Not sure how people haven't grown tired of him. Doesn't he have to get back to selling tshirts?

Bigj ruffled the SM feathers haha

I didn't. I'm just saying that phantom line on the website and mobile site isn't a real line.
I won't deny that there is some priority on the app but it's no way that the app allows all snkrs app users have first crack at the shoes then let's the remaining pairs hit the normal site.

I'd put all types of money on that.

Also, there are some statistics nike can record from app users which can help weed out ghost users. If Nike uses some of its resources then it can make some moves.

Finally, nike can simply push an update to the apps to throw things off if they want to.

Last edited:
that tweet is to much id rather wait for a code 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom