Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

someone kind enough and help me out with a code please?

Please message me if you have any spare code to give away!

WE ARE NOT GOING TO TURN THIS INTO THE PLEASE GIVE ME A CODE THREAD.
If someone has one then they can post it or request someone to PM them.

Anymore of the requests will be deleted. Frequent requests will be removed from the thread.

Lasers this weekend. Chicagos next.
devil.gif
The history of air is pretty neat

I have no damn clue what the code was.......

This is ridiculous

Now my old code is the only code for my account, i cant use a new code for that account. I have no other codes or accounts.

Just great

Greeeeeeat

Last edited:
Yeah

This is killing me. Live help aint up. Imma be sooooooo blown. Just deleted that damn email too

I had logged out before, and logged back in. No problem

Now this

Last edited:
I swear my app is slow..LOL.  My "Notify" button doesn't change to 'Buy" until like 10:01, and by that time, kicks are sold out in today's climate.

Am I missing something, should I refresh at 9:59?

I swear my app is slow..LOL.  My "Notify" button doesn't change to 'Buy" until like 10:01, and by that time, kicks are sold out in today's climate.

Sounds like it's a hardware issue. Software doesn't have that kind of conditional lag unless something else is going on.

Try restarting your device.

Is there any way to use E-Bates or any other rebate program with the SNKRS app?

Last edited:

Sounds like it's a hardware issue. Software doesn't have that kind of conditional lag unless something else is going on.

Thanks BigJ

Thanks BigJ

No problem and good luck.

Back
Top Bottom