Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Sorry, I haven't but been following this post . . .

No option for automatic checkout with PayPal?

. . . or am I just blind?

well lets see how well this goes sat with everyone having a code....

how many got a code today on droid tho.... that should still fragment the community trying to cop... the real test will be the 1's cause even droid users will find an apple device to "borrow" if it gives them sorta kinda advantage.

will NDC be harder to cop because more stock going to app users?

will NDC be easier because more people relying on the app and basically causing a clusterbuck there and opening up NDC?

or

most likely they both become a mess and then we all running around like chickens with our heads cut off? 
laugh.gif

LOL it's over. Every account I signed up for has a code..

Go back to how you were copping kicks before..

A good amount of people in my Facebook groups didn't get codes either; and some of them were given codes by those who had extra.

I got my code in. I guess it's useless for me since I have android not ios. Any knowledge of making the app available for android? Also is there a date of expiration for using the code?

Just got my code, the funny thing is i got it on a dummy account i used just in case my actual account didn't get it, good thing i made that dummy lol

Just got my code. I wonder if this will continue to be an easy way to cop as more and more people have access to the app? I won't be attempting to purchase anything until 4/11...interested in seeing if it's still easy then.

Back
Top Bottom