Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Yeah, I only signed up once for android and it still says I'm on that waiting list even though I got a code for iOS this morning.
Same here!

I didn't see if anyone had answered my question, will the code work on a Mac desktop?

Yeah, I only signed up once for android and it still says I'm on that waiting list even though I got a code for iOS this morning.
Same here!

I didn't see if anyone had answered my question, will the code work on a Mac desktop?

I don't know the answer to this, but can you download iPhone apps to your Mac desktop? .....if so then yes, if not then no.

Even if you are waiting on the android app why would you guys give your code away if you only have one.

Imagine if the android app dropped tomorrow where would you expect to get another code from?

Google this tech question
Thanks, here is what I found.

Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.

Even if you are waiting on the android app why would you guys give your code away if you only have one.

Imagine if the android app dropped tomorrow where would you expect to get another code from?

That's what I've been saying. People just don't get it :smh:

This.
Holding on to mine until we get android version and/or swoosh prices.

To all 4 pplz who dm me i only got 1 code left and to make it fair imma post it on here at 3:30pm eastern time good luck

My bad i was trying to upload the picture but im doing it tru my phone is this made it a mission impossible but here is the code good luck

5DS4UZG6

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't me. Somebody quick on the trigger. Lol. Some lurker probably ended up getting it.

I got this app on like Monday, still no code, was thinking about deleting the app but my luck as soon as I delete it, I'll start getting codes.

Back
Top Bottom