Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

The line is about 2-3 hour wait.  They only let 15 ppl in at once.  Fire Marshall is on site.  like @chr0nix  said, air max zero , the only sizes left were 4 - 8.5 and 15.  which is pretty disappointing waiting for so long.    somehow a size 10 popped up after  5 mins, I was able to get the last one.  So the inventory doesn't seem very accurate.  anyways you guys are prob more interested in pics. so here you go. 

10AM arrival  (I left at 1:15pm)

This is all they sell inside...

Air max Zero very limited on sizes

Get your nails done..

some truck that drove by handing out these umbrellas.  (note...that dood wearing the zeros already..)

Anyone that purchases or is wearing an air max shoe, gets a 3D model and box. 

AM90

AM95 (it feels like its already broken and cheaply made but it was free so oh well)

jason mark shoe cleaning

Anyways, seeing the box is dope. Lining up in the sun sucks, and the selection inside is super weak.  Its really not worth it imo unless you have time you dont mind killing.  but now that you guys are more informed, you can make that decision.   only a few hours left anyways.  hope this helps. 

Last edited:
Can't Beileve Nike and that damn Snkrs Box in DTLA this weekend!

If that pop up was in NYC - They would have had everything for sale.

I wonder where the Left over Pairs go???

Last edited:
Gut feeling is they are going to do a SNKRS restock via instant notification....

Why if i click the notify me on a sneaker i like after i close the app its still gives me an option to notify again? Damn

anybody know if the air max box is still up and lit?

thinking bout swinging by tonight for a few pics.

Gut feeling is they are going to do a SNKRS restock via instant notification....
Yes please!
I think it's ridiculous the codes are recycled when not used fast enough
They are?  If they actually do that then that's stupid
Why if i click the notify me on a sneaker i like after i close the app its still gives me an option to notify again? Damn
This doesn't happen for me.  The only shoe this was happening with was the Wheat but they were having issues with that shoe before

Those who used the app last weekend, did it cart and check out the shoes within 2-5 mins? If so, it makes me believe snkrs app users have more priority in pil compared to desktop and bot users. Just a theory.

Those who used the app last weekend, did it cart and check out the shoes within 2-5 mins? If so, it makes me believe snkrs app users have more priority in pil compared to desktop and bot users. Just a theory.

I checked out in under 2 minutes on those retro 10s, and was still in line on my desktop and mobile, no errors for me so I guess I was lucky bc a lot of other people had issues with the app this past weekend.

Back
Top Bottom