Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Those who used the app last weekend, did it cart and check out the shoes within 2-5 mins? If so, it makes me believe snkrs app users have more priority in pil compared to desktop and bot users. Just a theory.

Took me 30+ minutes, of course I put the wrong password in the first time I tried, so that might have had something to do with it.

Last edited:
May have already been answered here so apologies in advance, but does one code give me access on any iOS device for my NDC account or just one/first device I enter it in?

Any help is appreciated.

May have already been answered here so apologies in advance, but does one code give me access on any iOS device for my NDC account or just one/first device I enter it in?

Any help is appreciated.
 once you use your access code to access the app and log into your NDC account for the first time through the app, that access code is now linked to your account. you can use your access code to open the app on another device but you will have to sign into your NDC account.

you will not be able to open the app on another device and log in with a different NDC account that you first signed in with.

once you use your access code to access the app and log into your NDC account for the first time through the app, that access code is now linked to your account. you can use your access code to open the app on another device but you will have to sign into your NDC account.

you will not be able to open the app on another device and log in with a different NDC account that you first signed in with.
unless they changed it, because they only allowed 1 access code per account per device. I could not use the same code or log into the app with the same account I first used the code for the first time on another device.

unless they changed it, because they only allowed 1 access code per account per device. I could not use the same code or log into the app with the same account I first used the code for the first time on another device.

I've used my the same code and ndc account on 3 different devices and they all actively work. I've also deleted the app and reinstalled, same code and ndc account still work.

Bot makers are starting to incorporate exploited snkrs on their bots. It would be interesting to see how that plays out with the true snkrs users.

Snkrs rip.

Chicago release garbage.

Worked for few people and once hyped shoes come out its pretty much over. I saw this coming...

The app gave one free invite to send to friends so if you haven't looked ck under invites. Sorry if already posted.

Bot makers are starting to incorporate exploited snkrs on their bots. It would be interesting to see how that plays out with the true snkrs users.
There is no end to people cheating the system. Always someway, somehow.

Took me 30+ minutes, of course I put the wrong password in the first time I tried, so that might have had something to do with it.
man before a release i go to the change card info they make you enter your password

copy what you put in on the iphone then if its good when the show drops just paste

i know i will be pissed if that password crap cost me a shoe 

waiting till a known bot creater post a vid or you tube until then its all say so 

i was just going to ask why hasnt the app dropped for android yet? i have my code, but am on the droid.
that open OS yall have is going to make them try to find a way to give you the app without everyone and their mama having it hacked in 10 min....

plus apple and nike in bed together i wouldn't expect an andriod release until they fix the bugs on the apple app first and run it for a while to see if exploits pop up......... easier to seal up an app on apples closed system than to deal with the wild west that is andriod 

no shade toward droid users quite jelly of ur OS sometimes... 

Last edited:
i hear ya. i use macs at work and at homen have for the last 20 years. for sone reason i wanted to give android a shot this past year...i had ip3, ip4 and then made the jump. been considering hopping back over to apple soon though.

Snkrs rip.

Chicago release garbage.

Worked for few people and once hyped shoes come out its pretty much over. I saw this coming...
I didn't try to cop the 10s so I don't have first hand experience on how this last weekend went but its almost like triple the amount of people have the app now in comparison to a couple weeks ago.

I can imagine its only going to get worse from here on out.

I didn't try to cop the 10s so I don't have first hand experience on how this last weekend went but its almost like triple the amount of people have the app now in comparison to a couple weeks ago.
I can imagine its only going to get worse from here on out.

Yeah some people actually got through easy but most were complaining about a error that kept popping up.... It was trash. I had to cop off NDC and finishline. Smh... I'm glad they were mass produced if I just depend on snkrs I woulda been out of luck.

Back
Top Bottom