Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

The All Star Weekend SNKRS Station had both early release, and non US release, as well as restocks and scheduled drops. 

- Chromeposites

- Red Foams

- Gold Foams

- Red Pythons, White Pythons

- Plaid and Polkadot KD7

- Taxi 12

- Infrared 11 Lows

- Spizike 6

- Carmine 6

- Bulls over Broadway and Statue of Liberty 10

- All Star Lebron 12, Kyrie 1, Kobe 10, KD 7

I suspect the LA pop up will have many desirable runners. Wish I was on the west coast for this. 
Did they have good amounts of pairs?

That's what I'm concerned about

The All Star Weekend SNKRS Station had both early release, and non US release, as well as restocks and scheduled drops. 

- Chromeposites

- Red Foams

- Gold Foams

- Red Pythons, White Pythons

- Plaid and Polkadot KD7

- Taxi 12

- Infrared 11 Lows

- Spizike 6

- Carmine 6

- Bulls over Broadway and Statue of Liberty 10

- All Star Lebron 12, Kyrie 1, Kobe 10, KD 7

I suspect the LA pop up will have many desirable runners. Wish I was on the west coast for this. 
Did they have good amounts of pairs?

That's what I'm concerned about
yes, they still had most of those when i went on the very last day. only one that was not there were the gold foams. i was told they sold out. managed to grab the mirrors and reds though and some 11s.

Last edited:

yes, they still had most of those when i went on the very last day. only one that was not there were the gold foams. i was told they sold out. managed to grab the mirrors and reds though and some 11s.
Very nice!

I'm hoping to land some cork/infrared 90's and most of all the "red velvet" am90's.

But the dumb app said "Limited quantities" so got me buggin a bit hahaha

dont wanna get off topic so i will just say this.....the new iphones distort in shape in your pocket if your jeans are too tight, and iphones have been known to explode while charging and also just sitting in somebody's pocket. google it.

android doesnt. that alone IMO makes androids better.

back to the SNKRS app....i really really really hope i get a code before the holiday drops. im not gonna be greedy and say i need one right now. just as long as i get it by or before holidays i will be happy.

theres alotta fire i want to pick up during this holiday season. the app would make it soooooooo much easier. or atleast i hope its still as easy for people now when that time comes around.

How does an operating system (android, an OS made by Google) contribute in causing a phone to explode?

There are just more cell phone manufactures running Android operating system (Samsung, LG, HTC, etc...) than Apple, hence why there are "more" Android users. I've used both operating systems iOS and Android, and both have their pros and cons. In the end it's just personal preference.

Anyone have issues making two purchases on SNKRS of two different sneakers? (Example: if going for the 10s and 1 lows this Saturday)... Do you have to complete the transaction for one shoe before you can try for a different pair? Or possible to "cart" two different sneakers and then check out at once?

Yeah the waves big. My main account got sent a code even though I signed up the first day. Have a code active on my account so I'm giving it to a homie that doesn't have one yet.

Just got my code like some of you.. Haven't been following the thread does it really make the difference using it or what?

Back
Top Bottom