Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

What did they have in there? No chance I'm waiting three hours + tomorrow to get in but I'm curious.
Today is likely going to be the day to go.

Last night I went again at 8pm.

Tinker was there but only with VIP's and the same BS releases were for sale.

Upon leaving the box yesterday. I DID see patches and the remaining (missing) City series AM1's for womens there.

I'm sure that's dropping tomorrow.

I'm really hoping for corks, velvets and such but looking dim at this point

I will prob drop by sat, if the line is too long tmw. ill just go eat and go home lol.  sounds like there isnt much to cop...but I rather just go for the experience of the box store.  but not going to wait hours for that

Today is likely going to be the day to go.

Last night I went again at 8pm.

Tinker was there but only with VIP's and the same BS releases were for sale.

Upon leaving the box yesterday. I DID see patches and the remaining (missing) City series AM1's for womens there.

I'm sure that's dropping tomorrow.

I'm really hoping for corks, velvets and such but looking dim at this point

Yeah. Not going to bother. Thanks.

I will prob drop by sat, if the line is too long tmw. ill just go eat and go home lol.  sounds like there isnt much to cop...but I rather just go for the experience of the box store.  but not going to wait hours for that
You're honestly better off just looking at the pics.

And don't fall for the whole "Tinker spent time with air max fans"

There was about 100-150 people tops and onlt about 20-30 VIP's got to hang with him.

Us "regulars" didn't even get a chance... straight up waste of a day! LOL

The only way Nike can make it up to me is re releasing air yeezys 1/2's and dropping cork/red velvet's in that f***ing box lol...

So likely not happening for me smh

You're honestly better off just looking at the pics.

And don't fall for the whole "Tinker spent time with air max fans"

There was about 100-150 people tops and onlt about 20-30 VIP's got to hang with him.

Us "regulars" didn't even get a chance... straight up waste of a day! LOL

The only way Nike can make it up to me is re releasing air yeezys 1/2's and dropping cork/red velvet's in that f***ing box lol...

So likely not happening for me smh
I only seen 1-3 pictures as to what they sell inside,  nothing looks appealing tbh.  well appreciate the info.  I'll prob be around there, but yeah anything over 2 hours, im out.  

I only seen 1-3 pictures as to what they sell inside,  nothing looks appealing tbh.  well appreciate the info.  I'll prob be around there, but yeah anything over 2 hours, im out.  
It'll def. be about that or more.

I just got word from my brother more people are walking out with bags today

dont matter its a dud!!!! brother just left. same shoes as before.

zeros and city pack
damn that's whack...not even any of the patch releases.  the laser printed little air max shoe looks cool, but not worth 2-3+ hours in that heat!

damn that's whack...not even any of the patch releases.  the laser printed little air max shoe looks cool, but not worth 2-3+ hours in that heat!
Bro the shady part... Is when you exit you pass the stock room and it was opened.

We saw the patches and other ish in there so idk wtf theyre doing????

When does the snkr box end in LA?

If not till Sunday expect heat tomorrow.
It ends tomorrow...

But my brother said he spoke with 2 employees and both said only men's shoe for sale will be the zero.

I wanna say i dont believe them but at this point its not worth the risk

It ends tomorrow...

But my brother said he spoke with 2 employees and both said only men's shoe for sale will be the zero.

I wanna say i dont believe them but at this point its not worth the risk

Don't.. They lying..

Patches gonna be there tomorrow... Go to the early time

if you have the invite select to share on facebook you can see the code on the preview post for facebook was able to secure another code that way....

For the pop up store i registered for friday and saturday but only got a registration for today friday but i couldnt go does that mean if bo registration email for tmrw i cant go?

Back
Top Bottom