Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

ya  get what you're saying but my point is what if they send it to 1000 SNKRS accounts and none of them (I know this isn't likely), actually want that shoe.  To me it makes more sense you drop it and let us go for it.

Could it be that only the people who selected Notify Me got access? I know I never selected notify me for the VII's but I did for the corks..
Maybe. They're probably selecting accounts cuz of the program that was created using ATC bots for the app. Cuz if they release for all the SNKRS accounts, it'll be the same as releasing on NDC, all the bots will cook'em up lol. 

i have an extra code, would be nice if anyone who wants it can hook me up with one of those 15%/20% codes 
thats like selling your code. get outta here wit that lol

plus aint nobody gonna give up a 20% code for an access code. access codes are being given away on twitter/IG. all u gotta do is guess a missing character.

Last edited:

thats like selling your code. get outta here wit that lol

plus aint nobody gonna give up a 20% code for an access code. access codes are being given away on twitter/IG. all u gotta do is guess a missing character.
nvm wrong guy 

Last edited:
LOL WTF Nike sending notifications to random accounts.  For the record I didn't get one for the Labs or the Barcelonas but I did get the Corks.

But I also didn't have Notify Me selected for either of them.  The Labs I had bought on the original release day so I unselected the Notify Me button, and I wasn't interested in the VIIs.

Hmm - makes me wonder.  For anything that is delayed or restocks, maybe only the folks that had notify me are getting the reminders.  If this is the case then it makes sense, and you should select notify me on any shoe you might be iffy about

I got a notification for Wmns Flyknit Roshes

don't Nike know I'm a Man

I selected Male when i made my acct 
tongue.gif

ALSO

Once a Shoe is purchased thur the App - The App won't let you Purchase a 2nd time - 

even later down the road if the shoe restocks???

or does the button stay on Purchased ?????

Last edited:

tongue.gif

ALSO

Once a Shoe is purchased thur the App - The App won't let you Purchase a 2nd time - 

same here, i opened the notification out of habit and it didn't even take me to the shoe 
eyes.gif

I selected Male when i made my acct :tongue:  

ALSO

Restock I was able to get a 2nd pair of AP KD7

tongue.gif

ALSO

I have SNKRS running on 3 devices and after a purchase only the device on which the transaction was made reads "purchased".  The other 2 still give me the option to buy.  I haven't tried it but it may be a way to double up.  I got the 13 Lows on the app and day or two later more sizes popped up. The box went from OOS to Buy even though I had already copped. I don't know...app is random.
eyes.gif
 I DO know that I received all the notifications for Corks but it took over 30 min for the "buy" button to appear on all 3 iOS devices.  Needless to say...I'm Cork-less 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom