Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Buying an ipad just for snkrs app has been a waste of money for me so far. Sat on pending for 2 hours trying to get a size 16 for someone

Last edited:
Scored a 9.5 off snkrs as well. I'm 7/8 on snkrs. Copped ovos, all star foams, these and everything else I wanted except for multicolor racers.

App wasn't your biggest problem size 16 was hard to grab. Im a 15/16 my gammas fit tight so I went after 16 today and struck out. Picked up a 15 from the mall and added a 15 on champs with ease after I struck out. Had a few people helping me out with the 16 zero carts.

How long has the snkrs app been out? I always have a hard time on Nike no matter which method I use.

Anyone successfully had Nike apply a coupon code on their snkrs order? I have a code from Nike for a prior shipping mishap that I'd like to use on my snkrs order.

Anyone successfully had Nike apply a coupon code on their snkrs order? I have a code from Nike for a prior shipping mishap that I'd like to use on my snkrs order.
If you save your code to a nike+ account it will automatically be applied to SNKRS at checkout...
mir101780 mir101780 that 16 was hard. SNKRS gave me sold out, then I got through after refreshing.

Last edited:
If you save your code to a nike+ account it will automatically be applied to SNKRS at checkout...
mir101780 mir101780 that 16 was hard. SNKRS gave me sold out, then I got through after refreshing.
Thanks! I had a code but didn't know to do that. I called Nike can and had them apply it after I bought them.

Scored a 9.5 off snkrs as well. I'm 7/8 on snkrs. Copped ovos, all star foams, these and everything else I wanted except for multicolor racers.
Struck out on everything but racers. Love them more than I would any of the others though

I did terrible in the beginning.
But with the chrome foams, my wife got annoyed when she saw the "pending" and just closed it. I'm sure that decision cost me some money.

Back
Top Bottom