Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Ovo size 8 and 9 were gone at 1130 but some were there at the beginning of my 12 session. Maybe some slight staggering. Always be in the first group of your time slot. Jordan sport blue 3's were only size 8 left. Wouldn't be surprised to see white ovos or French blue 12's pop up sometime today or Tomo to make up for all the ppl missing on Black ovo. That's just my opinion and I have no knowledge of anything just trying to keep it positive for any NT fam going NYC later

Ovo size 8 and 9 were gone at 1130 but some were there at the beginning of my 12 session. Maybe some slight staggering. Always be in the first group of your time slot. Jordan sport blue 3's were only size 8 left. Wouldn't be surprised to see white ovos or French blue 12's pop up sometime today or Tomo to make up for all the ppl missing on Black ovo. That's just my opinion and I have no knowledge of anything just trying to keep it positive for any NT fam going NYC later
White OVOs or French Blue 12s would be nice for the afternoon sessions, hoping for something decent for my 530pm session.

No idea but I had the same mentality, went straight for the iPads and copped then looked through other stuff.

Really want the whites, debating trading these for those.

Just a heads up for anyone hitting SNKRSXPRSS NYC pop up, they won't allow you to use a prepaid debit card if it is the temporary card you buy at a retail store without a name on it. Purchase went through no problem but wouldn't give me my ovo X from my 12:00 slot today, and said they are forced to cancel. So salty...

Do you know how many groups per time slot?
Not sure of exactly how many per 30 mins. If i had to guess I would say 25-30 at most. They break us up Into 10 at a time. When the first 10 go in the shoe area, the next 10 enter the lobby as a "holding area"

Haha.... I was in the 11:30 group in NYC as well. Like everyone said... When the girl was talking... No one was listening. Everyone went straight for the iPads. No 9's like everyone else said. Hope y'all eat on the white OVOs

Part of the 12 group at NYC also but ended up going in at 12:30 copped Black OVO's. Everyone in our group went straight to the OVO's on the iPad's lol everyone ate

Pickup from Chicago. Came with 2 pins! I was in the 11am appointment and it still took 30 minutes to get in...
Nice pickup! hoping something decent pops up at my 530 time slot NYC, if not, at least ill have a different pin, lol
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom