Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

If your a Size 8 or 11-13 and looking for the Dark Obsidian/Mushroom Premium Wovens PM me for some spots

Wovens are true to size, but because the Wovens don't have half sizes and if your in between sizes go the next size up. Hope this helps somewhat

^ NP sir. Hope all the folks who PM'ed me about the Obsidian Wovens were able to get their pair.

Thanks but they are out of stock. Might wait for US release or pay ebay prices (which aren't too bad). By the way how do they fit?
Seems to be a FSR, I was able to add to my cart. This code might help, SHIPFREE. Mine came to $119 shipped.

EDIT- SHIPFREE is the code

Last edited:
That's weird man. Maybe less than a minute ago I refreshed and added to my cart again....

It might be because I'm on mobile.

Edit- just noticed you're on mobile too, lol, weird.

Last edited:
That's weird man. Maybe less than a minute ago I refreshed and added to my cart again....

It might be because I'm on mobile.

Edit- just noticed you're on mobile too, lol, weird.
Are you in the US or UK?

Last edited:
I was able to get to the very end of checkout on HS as well on the Raches, US size 10. $123.95 shipped to Cali, FWIW.

Last edited:
Needa check boca, fl NR tmrw for oranges and/or blks...would be dope to find both

View media item 330215

Hopefully my CT order is honored, can't beat getting them for $104 shipped.
I swear man, some Nike reps are clueless. I spoke with one two days ago and she stated there was absolutely nothing showing for the Solarsoft YOTS pack.
Either way, cant beat the CT deal. I wonder what retail is for the Raches, paid $120 shipped from Hanon.

Back
Top Bottom