Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Anywhere I can find the Woven (Sport Grey/P Shale) for retail?...will these drop on NDC/Swoosh?

CT got back to me and they sent me the Moccasins, so glad to get them for $104 shipped.

For those wondering I ordered from the Rache description webpage that had the Moccasin image jamminj606 posted.

I gave up on the roshe after i cant find them at nordstorm rack any longer. lol got most of the initial colorway i wanted, except for the unicorn (calypso). If im a 8.5 in roshe, do i get a 8.5 on these also?I saw these at NR, really light. is this heavier than the roshe?

Anyone kno where i can find sz11 teal wovens, PM me

Any help would be greatly appreciated

If your referring to the Atomic Teals, they have yet to be released. Some shops are just now getting the Obsidian's while others had them in as early as February, but we should see some more releases soon after the YOTS pack drops stateside.

Not sure how accurate this is, but in regards to the YOTS QS, i'm hearing retailers have to purchase the entire pack (Mocs, Rache's, and Mule's). Which may cause small boutiques and what not to hold off on them.

Last edited:
^

Yeah that's usually how it goes when ordering from Nike.

You have to order alot of bad stock to get the good stuff.

Last edited:
Not sure how accurate this is, but in regards to the YOTS QS, i'm hearing retailers have to purchase the entire pack (Mocs, Rache's, and Mule's). Which may cause small boutiques and what not to hold off on them.
Might be good reasoning as to why my spot will not have these as well. Regardless, I had to have the YOTS moccasins. As these do not come in half-sizes, I picked up 2 sizes and will just see the fit of each once they arrive. After seeing the whole "Yeezy"-effect with the Roshes, these might be difficult to attain once NDC puts them on blast since they utilize the same scaling...

Hopefully the description used by the euro sites isn't advertising straight from Nike. It definitely tried to link the two.

Have the wovens gotten a full blown release yet? I see a couple pairs on boutiques and eBay, but I cant find them on any major sites.

The YOTS wovens are set to release Saturday. Not sure about release dates for any general colorways as of yet. I think more info will pop up in the next week or two.

the tarp/turquoise is on ebay for 96 shipped. sz 8-13

i can't post live links but pm for the seller

Have the wovens gotten a full blown release yet? I see a couple pairs on boutiques and eBay, but I cant find them on any major sites.

The Obsidian's were the first Woven's to release here in the states and like you mentioned only in small boutiques and no major sites. The Tarp Green/Atomic Teal's seem to be the second colorway releasing as noted by the Kicks Hawaii release and now we have the YOTS pack releasing this weekend in selected boutiques.

Back
Top Bottom