Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

SoCal folks, can anyone PM me here with a list of shops or boutiques to check out in the area, Orange County preferred (Cerritos/Long Beach area is cool too). I'm looking to pick up some wovens. I usually do my pickups online, but I'd like to start helping out the B&M's

Yeah I wish I got an 11 as I planed on wearing these with no socks in the summer time. Maybe someone will want to swap or take for retail plus shipping and I'll try for an 11 this weekend.

I never tried on a free run whoever asked me that. I normally don't rock running shoes but I was expanding my collection and wanted a couple light weight, breathable, relatively cheap, and good looking shoes.

Last edited:
First page =
smokin.gif

Btw.....HOOD17....Good looks on adding wifey's comparison pics of the SolarSoft Mocs & Roshes Runs.

Pre-Birthday gifts. Thanks Tiff....

Comparison pic of OG Mesh vs. Suede Wovens. Lawd the suede on the wovens are so soft. I want every colorway that release.
happy.gif

Nice!  

Is the sizing of the Woven consistent with the OG?

Yeah I wish I got an 11 as I planed on wearing these with no socks in the summer time. Maybe someone will want to swap or take for retail plus shipping and I'll try for an 11 this weekend.

I never tried on a free run whoever asked me that. I normally don't rock running shoes but I was expanding my collection and wanted a couple light weight, breathable, relatively cheap, and good looking shoes.
I'm an 11.5 and grabbed the size up as well. Now thinking I should have went down

Luckily they don't slide around too much

Thats was me asking about frees. I also am a 9.5 in Dunk SB's and Jordans. I am a 9.5. Im just trying to figure out whether to do a 10 or a 9. Im a tight 9.5 some im thinking I wouldnt be able to fit a 9 if these run TTS. I was just trying to get a comparison on fit from someone who wears some of the other models that I wear.

Someone posted that it was best to go up to the next full size if you happen to wear half size shoes.

Coming from someone that has a pair of YOTS, I round DOWN and go with the half size smaller. I am an 11.5 and my size 11's are perfect.

Hope this helps.
Mine just arrived and I'd say round UP. I'm sure I can fit going down, but I'll wait until those arrive to make sure. However, rounding-up seems like it fits better and closer to my normal 0.5 sizing...

Nice photos, sneakermane & JackStacks!

Those Obsidians would go great with a pair of chinos! As for the Raches, I think I might half-size down with these. The heel looks like it's contingent on conforming to your foot as opposed to the Mocassins where it's more like a "boot" enclosure...
View media item 336185

Reactions: uno
Thats was me asking about frees. I also am a 9.5 in Dunk SB's and Jordans. I am a 9.5. Im just trying to figure out whether to do a 10 or a 9. Im a tight 9.5 some im thinking I wouldnt be able to fit a 9 if these run TTS. I was just trying to get a comparison on fit from someone who wears some of the other models that I wear.

for Jordan's I normally wear 10.5 whereas other shoes I wear 11. so I went with 11 in the mocs and they fit perfect. hope that helps man

People that are getting their pairs in, did anyone order from Hanon?

Wondering if they shipped double box.

Also, fwiw, I confirmed again with a nike rep that they aren't dropping 3/30.

Mine just arrived and I'd say round UP. I'm sure I can fit going down, but I'll wait until those arrive to make sure. However, rounding-up seems like it fits better and closer to my normal 0.5 sizing...

Nice photos, sneakermane & JackStacks!

Those Obsidians would go great with a pair of chinos! As for the Raches, I think I might half-size down with these. The heel looks like it's contingent on conforming to your foot as opposed to the Mocassins where it's more like a "boot" enclosure...
View media item 336185

Nice photos. So you ordered a size above and below your normal size?

People that are getting their pairs in, did anyone order from Hanon?

Wondering if they shipped double box.

Also, fwiw, I confirmed again with a nike rep that they aren't dropping 3/30.
I've ordered shoes from hanon multiple times, they've always come double boxed.

Got mocs in..... Initial thought..... Meh. Pics make them look a lot better. And yes, they run small for sure

Got my YOTS Raches last night.

While End didn't double box, they wrapped the box in two layers of bubble wrap. Shipping was really fast too - shipped Monday, received on Wednesday.

View media item 336282
The quality on these are great. You could slap the Bottega Veneta brand on these and sell them for $300 all day. But at only $100 it's a straight up steal.

View media item 336285
As for the color of the scales, it is not as white as seen in stock pictures online. I would characterize them as grey, with a touch of beige. The scales on the Raches are also coated giving them a firm feel unlike the soft feel of the Yeezy 2 scales.

View media item 336303
As for fit, I'm a slightly wide 9.5 and went with a size 10 and it fits fine. I tried a size 9 in a different style last week and it also fit, but felt a touch too snug for me. If you have narrow feet, you might be able to size down. Otherwise, I recommend going up as the heal appears to keep your foot firmly in place.

View media item 336291
View media item 336292
View media item 336293

Back
Top Bottom