Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

These wovens are seriously growing on me. Damnit, I need to cop my roshes first :-/ thought they were ugly at first sight but those cw's are too freaking dope.

Yes TTS. Solarsofts only come in Full sizes no half sizes, so if your in between sizes go the next size up from your size.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm heading to kicks/hi tomorrow when they open. They priced their first women's at 100$ tho. Wonder if I should just wait.

The wovens definetely look way better than the OG models on these shoes. I bought the black sail looking mocs on zappos since they give free overnight shipping if you're a VIP member. I was pleased in person when I got them in the mail, but was sadly disappointed when I put them on feet. They're comfortable but the shoe itself made me look like I was wearing "flippers". I might pull the trigger on a woven pair, but until then I'll have to wait it out. 

how much is retail on the yots wovens( yeezy esque joints). wanna know how much extra that italian website would cost me

An associate got me to try these on in one size above my true size of 11 since they didn't have my size and I instantly loved them. Even though they ran big, I like the comfort when stepping. I know when I get my true size next week I'll be set. Waiting for the rest of the colorways to become more available.

wow! can't wait to get a pair of those yots! i'm extremely new to this but i really like those atomic teal and yots mocs! *subscribed* 
happy.gif

man, i hope i will be able to cop a pair of the yots saturday! can't find a decent price over seas, hopefully they'll be readily avail 
ohwell.gif

just picked up the three og color ways...really want the yots now!! let us know when they are dropping pleasee

Also the fact derkro provided a NDC image, all signs point to a release this weekend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom