Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

I think the box just makes the florals just that much better to me. I know you "don't wear the box" but still presentation is always nice. 

Never posted in this thread before, but thought I'd share my experience with the solarsoft moccasins. I bought em just as a beater shoe for simple walking, and they did the job. However, I played indoor soccer with them ONCE and some threads ripped off, the solarsoft sole ripped off the left shoe, and I was left me with some intense blisters
sick.gif
. Now I realize these aren't for hard core running, but I figured once wouldn't actually destroy them. In the future I would honestly just invest in a pair of New Balances for the same price.
whaaaa??? play soccer in SOCCER shoes. these shoes are far from athletic..

Did anyone else buy the nauticals this morning? I was salty from waking up twice at 5amand being shafted but glag I FINALLY got em this morning

whaaaa??? play soccer in SOCCER shoes. these shoes are far from athletic..
Like I said, I know they aren't for hardcore running. But don't act like these shoes are some loafers or something like that lol. Whether you believe it or not, they ARE atheletics shoes. You can look on NDC and read the tech specs on the shoe. Again, I know they aren't for hard core running but I figured playing in them once wouldn't destroy them, and it did

thanks guys, i will use these as a strictly casual shoe for a couple times in august, and then on ice til next year probably. now to decide on a color. think i like the light blue and pink better, look good with some jeans and shorts

Your only luck would be stores like cncpts or undefeated, but nike will in all likelihood be the only store with a good amount online that day. Perhaps finishline down the road....

Be aware that the YOTS run small. I would half or full size up on them. Ordered my size on release day. These run so tight, I haven't worn them at all. Visually these are beautiful in person. Just way too tight. :smh:

Last edited:
Trying to pick up the Black florals. They look so clean. :/

Last edited:
Sadly, I honestly think they will go fast. Look at what happens to every other floral design. No matter what nike siloette they use, it sells.

Sadly, I honestly think they will go fast. Look at what happens to every other floral design. No matter what nike siloette they use, it sells.
Damn, that's what I was thinking too. I love how Nike releases these at the end of summer. Hahaha. When these sell out, it'll be hard to find the big sizes (13+). I have no money atm to buy these, it's gonna be a pain finding these in a size 13. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom