NIKE STORES IMPLEMENTING THE RSVP SYSTEM

its great IMO. but theres a lot of flaws with this system already... give it a few runs for Nike to figure out how to clean it up

Originally Posted by Erincaprice

rsvp is just as rigged as the whole raffle system

pimp.gif

I don't even have a twitter -_- Some stores like Champs and Finishline could use a good addition like this though...

How is the raffle rigged? I never even tried to get in on the raffle gig but im 100% on all rsvp ive done! I think the rsvp is rigged to a certain extent also. Some people say they base it off the amount of followers you have, which is silly, but if thats true then Im good lmao. 34,000+ and counting!

I feel that its a good step forward with the rsvp system but after the yeezy 2 incident with the rsvp with 21mercer there are lots of red flags! People getting their DM in first arent getting their shoes but some who may have sent theirs at a later time are getting their shoes! With doing it through DM, you leave too much room for error and deception. Make it public so everyone knows where they stand and know that they arent being ripped off by bias opinions!

^yea i was one of those that had screen pics to prove that i dm'd 21mercer within seconds of them tweeting the hashtag. was furious to see that ppl who dm'd 4 and 5 minutes after me had received confirmations

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

^yea i was one of those that had screen pics to prove that i dm'd 21mercer within seconds of them tweeting the hashtag. was furious to see that ppl who dm'd 4 and 5 minutes after me had received confirmations

Im pretty sure the RSVP system isnt based on a first come first serve basis

I think after a certain amount of time they randomly select DM's

Just heard that Nike Seattle is using the wristband method for the Jordan XII Obsidian release.  Not sure if it's just for the XII's or if they're officially moving away from the Twitter RSVP.  I'm in Southern California and hope Nike LA and Nike Santa Monica doesn't go back to the wristband releases.  I hate that method!  Like most of you, I work during the day and can't make two drives down to Los Angeles.  At least with the RSVP, I know for sure I'll be getting a pair in my size.  Granted, I have to successfully DM with the quickness but at least I don't have to take time away from work and make two 50+ mile drive down to Los Angeles.

Back
Top Bottom