Nike Tiffany Dunk SB Appreciation Summer 2005 hype at all new levels

only thing that would make me consider coppin a pair is the croc skin. nothin else

only thing that would make me consider coppin a pair is the croc skin. nothin else

Such a dope shoe overall the types of material put together along with the color choices made it!

I never got a pair someone at my local skateshop bought them all smh, in search of a 10.5 but not trying to pay the 300+ resell price tag :/

Such a dope shoe overall the types of material put together along with the color choices made it!

I never got a pair someone at my local skateshop bought them all smh, in search of a 10.5 but not trying to pay the 300+ resell price tag :/

Just got a pair delivered this morning. Very happy with my purchase.
tiffany.jpg

Yuku'd. Odd I think this was my first time since I almost always let the system do its thing.

Yuku'd. Odd I think this was my first time since I almost always let the system do its thing.

Well by going off that guide,every pair on eBay that I've been watching are all fake.I want these,but not enough to pay over $400 for a used shoe,it's nearly impossible trying to find a deadstock pair with original box & laces..guess I'll jus keep my eye open

Well by going off that guide,every pair on eBay that I've been watching are all fake.I want these,but not enough to pay over $400 for a used shoe,it's nearly impossible trying to find a deadstock pair with original box & laces..guess I'll jus keep my eye open

hate to gravedig, but if someone could point me in the direction of a ds pair, sz 11.5 (or 11 or 12), i'd most certainly appreciate it. Not for me, but for a friend.

No other place to put this, just copped an 8/10 pair with no insoles for 98 bucks on eBay from somebody's grandma who had no idea what she had. Pics will be posted in the pickup thread once they come in, hopefully next to some stealth Foams

No other place to put this, just copped an 8/10 pair with no insoles for 98 bucks on eBay from somebody's grandma who had no idea what she had. Pics will be posted in the pickup thread once they come in, hopefully next to some stealth Foams
I hope its not a size 13? i think i seen that same one but she hit me and told me its sold. 
mad.gif

I hope its not a size 13? i think i seen that same one but she hit me and told me its sold. >:
yeah it was actually! I caught it not too long after she posted it and knew she didn't know what they were. Figured if I offered enough close to 100 she'd go for it.

Damn, this thread is making me want to break mines out.  I copped them a few years ago on eBay for $525, and haven't regretted it one bit.  They are dope as hell.  The quality, appeal, just everything on this shoe is classic imo.

I think that they made a lot more than we give credit for.  Because, I wear a size 13 and I can still find a couple of pairs (at ridiculous prices, but still) so if you want to find a pair, you can if you're willing to shell out some serious skrilla.

So glad I finally copped a pair.  The quality and detail is so on point.  Only thing that could have been better is if they didn't crease as easily.

Back
Top Bottom