NIKE TRAINER SC 2010 "BO knows Flywire" **PICS**

the blacks have made their way out.

not a big fan of patent or shiny materials.. easy pass
http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...-training-shoe/_/A-32307?productId=prod653799

xl386484001.jpg

This will be a very a very interesting release. I think that Nike has taken the flywire and run with it. Impressive idea!!!

I came into this thread, to post that I wasn't really feeling these but then I saw those orange/white ones at the top of the page and changed mymind
tongue.gif
. I guess it was the all black colorway that I saw that turned meaway from them.

Pic from nicekicks
Feb 10... Bo and Albert both Knows...
smokin.gif

trainerpack-1.jpg

different from these...
nike-trainer-sc-2010-1.jpg

darn it.. wrong shades of ORANGE and PURPLE. is that a CLEMSON TIGERS pe? im so disappointed right now

its all in the subtleties of the colors. either you copy something exact and honor it right, or go a whole new direction

where the fluorescent orange? or dark concord purple?
66825304e46adc42cc3b2a6dcad9210892ede11.gif

the wallpaper/ad a few posts up shows a nice glow so who knows. i guess I gotta see more photos

Does anyone know if these will fit true to size or half size small like the trainer 1s?  Sorry if this has already been brought up. 

All Three C/W's from the first post are listed on nike.com. Only the blacks are available right now. I'm guessing the other two will be coming out in the coming months.
The white/orange/black colorway seems to be the GR, meanwhile the "auburn" will be the PACK LIMITED release. go figure

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

The white/orange/black colorway seems to be the GR, meanwhile the "auburn" will be the PACK LIMITED release. go figure
I know...
eyes.gif

The Pujols' are nice, but I really just want the auburn BO's... damn.

^I like this idea. I have no interest what so ever in the Orange colorway of this pack but the Pujols colorway is great!

I agree with WallyHopp, either make an exact copy or do something different, the Pujols colorway is something different (to me at least).

peace

Jonas

Definitely pickin up that pack. I wonder if these will fit like Air Trainer 1...meaning super tight.

^ no doubt.  The GR colorways we've seen thus far are pretty weak IMO.

marley wrote:
Definitely pickin up that pack. I wonder if these will fit like Air Trainer 1...meaning super tight.

I'm guessin these have surfaced at selected Footlockers, FinishLines, etc?  Somebody go try em on... please!  
happy.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I believe the pack will be in limited numbers (I am hearing around 500 pairs worldwide).

Man that would suck considering the orange and purple will be the main colorway everyone will want.

yo i must have it anyone know a release date or type of release cause i'm in the place the boondocks go for vacation and i need that back

Trainer SC2010 PE's have begun to deliver at a select few Champs stores nationwide...

Adrian Peterson
LaDainian Tomlinson
Troy Polamalu
Bryan Clay (US Decathlete)

As others have posted before...there will also be:

Bo Jackson / Albert Pujols 2-pack coming...

BEST THING about this...

Champs will have the matching "KNOWS" Tees for everything athlete...

JM

Back
Top Bottom