NIKE TRAINER SC 2010 "BO knows Flywire" **PICS**

Originally Posted by marley

I've found the Albert Knows shirt but where did you get the Bo Knows shirt heelntoe? I must find that one.
Champs stores around the country have them...along with quite a few other "KNOWS" Tees...

JM

Originally Posted by chandsam

btw NDC has AD, TP, AP and LT knows shirts up for 20

They also have the AD, TP and LT trainers.  For those of you with a swoosh account that's $66.00.

I got my 20th Anniv Legacy Pack and was all excited to open it and come to find out the Pujols socks are missing! Man I am bummed as hell right now. The shoes are great and the pack is awesome but i really want the socks to go with the Pujols shoe. If anyone got their pack and could care less about the socks PLEASE hit me up and let me know if we can work something out. I know this prolly aint the place for this post but desperate times call for desperate measures. Thanks in advance!

got my AD's in the mail today from eastbay. They fit true to size and are feel very flexible and comfortable out of the box. I will post a review after I get a few chances to hit the gym and do some training in these. They feel better than the trainer 1's though so far.

^^^

NICE pics GZA
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Very nice pics GZA. You want them socks? lol

When I got my packs the socks were the first thing I looked for. lol. sorry to hear about your missing socks. Sucks! yeah I'm want them.

Thats cool man. I just remember some dudes in here earlier on I think sayin they thought the socks were stupid and they wouldnt use them so I thought I would try to get someone to help out. Love the pack though. Not really worth returning it over some missing socks.

hello everybody, just a heads up for everyone that wants the pack, champssports.com has a few size..
sorry if the info has been posted..

So how do these things actually perform in the gym? Not feeling any of the PE versions, but I'd think about picking up some GRs for training purposes.

WHITE/ VARSITY ROYAL BLUES are now up on NDC.. other retailers soon to follow im assuming.

the white orange blacks have the same release month as these blues so im guessing they will be around shortly.

that ups that number to around 8 COLORWAYS to choose from. enough for everyone. over saturation imo, but good for the people looking for deals in the coming months as these drop in price.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

So how do these things actually perform in the gym? Not feeling any of the PE versions, but I'd think about picking up some GRs for training purposes.
That's what I'm trying to find out too.  I'm trying to decide between these, trainer 1 lows, or the new lunar kayoss.  Anybody use these yet??

all three appear to have the same sort of cushioning system, so you really have to first question if you are going to be playing basketball and are in need of that mid cut shoe?

If you answer no, you can likely go for any of the three. if you answer yes, the 2010 sc may be your best option. Other than the TR1 from last summer, Nike has not released a legit mid cut NEW MODEL in quite some time. so people really need to take advantage when they can.

^Thanks Wally. I have heard complaints of lunar "bottoming out". I only have one pair (Hyperize), and I only wear them casually. I'm not a huge dude, but at 205 I'm not small either. I'm a little disappointed in the forefoot cushioning of my Trainer 1s and was basically wondering about that (God forbid they bring back full length zoom or max heel/zoom forefoot in a trainer).

I won't be hooping in them, but will be doing cutting/explosion type running, so maybe I'll go with the SCs. Thanks.

^^yeah, I was really disappointed with the Trainer 1, they just don't feel right on my feet, the heel-toe transition just feels awkward. Only wore them a few times and now they're sitting. The Zoom Tennis Trainers and the Air Edge TR 09s are my go to shoes, but they need a break.

I really like mid-cut shoes for working out, guess I'll see how these feel in the store...

bottoming out is an interesting issue.

Phylon appears to be the choice foam for these 'free' based trainers. IE your TR1, TR1 low, and SC 2010. Heel air with foam forefoot cushion, much like what we had 20 years ago. Now i'm not sure if phylon will bottom out as quickly as lunar foam but I'm guessing they are both close. Even the fall 2010, AIR TRAINER 1.2 MID looks to have the same mold and cushioning as these latest models. zoom is out for at least another year.

But look at it this way, most top of the line running shoes brands out there are all foam based shoes which have a lifespan and those perform fine. so theres nothing wrong with that phylon cushioning system Nike is employing here.

the only shoe in the foreseeable future with a full length encapsulated air sole is the air monarch, aka your grandmas or dads gym trainers.. all white with navy accents. and the air generate (off branch of the edge tr 08).

I initially thought that it was a cost issue but the two listed above come in at just $60 bucks, and the zoom based shoes up near $110-120.

i'll be perfectly honest here, your best bet may be some KOBE Vs which have dual zoom cushioning. For two-three releases now, that line has really captured a trainer like vibe to me..
----------------------
On a related note, Eastbay has three more colorways listed.
-white BLACK/red backordered to 3-05-10
-white Royal Blue backordered to 3-05-10
-white orange/black backordered to 3-05-10

not including the solar red and Superbowl editions or mannys, youre at 10 obtainable COLORWAYS. Including everything out there, that number will reach in the 16 range by the summer. Striking when the coals are hot huh?

do the PE's come with alternate laces? i like those clays, but with lime green laces... also, i would like my trainer 1's more, if they entire midsole was based on the free 5.0 , like the free trainer 5.0s. i think the max heel kinda messes up the feel of the shoe. if they had to put air in it, should have been zoom or an airliner insole, but from a fashion point of view, the general public likes to see air bubbles.

Back
Top Bottom