Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Just got my pair
pimp.gif

^I'm 10.5 in the recent XIIs, 11 in kobes and 11.5 in regular lebrons. so half size down??

When I picked up my obsidians my local FINL said they should be arriving in store today or tomorrow. $20 coupon and $20 reward should be a quick and easy pick up.

Yeah, You can't beat $20 off and Free shipping...also would be great if you have the rewards coupon as well.

Originally Posted by its

^I'm 10.5 in the recent XIIs, 11 in kobes and 11.5 in regular lebrons. so half size down??
I'm not sure how they fit, so I went TTS. I'm also a 10.5 in all Jordans, except I'm an 11 on Kobes.

I have both colorways of Air Max Pippen 1 and the 10.5 fit TTS. So I went with that and hoping it is the same fit.

Do anyone know how to combine winner rewards with another coupon online? Only one will go through when I try. Had tried that RMN15 code and it didn't work for me.
size 13 sold out

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Do anyone know how to combine winner rewards with another coupon online? Only one will go through when I try. Had tried that RMN15 code and it didn't work for me.
size 13 sold out

Try using another the code I had posted up and hopefully that one works for you.

Yeah I couldn't get them to combine as well.  I was able to use a coupon code + the RMN15 code, to get the price down to $135.  I'm not gonna stress though.  I'll take $24 bucks off and free shipping.  

Just got my pair, pretty happy i get to have something from my childhood lol, besides 7s and 9s coming later this year, and ditto on the sz 13s, i put em in my cart and checked out and they were gone by then, i had to settle for 12s but that shouldnt be a problem.

Ordered my pair, good lookin on the text J
pimp.gif
I came in here and seen the code after I ordered so I had to cancel the fist pair and order again. MIGZ and bucknuteagle appreciate the codes.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

VAHustler wrote:

size 13 sold out

Try using another the code I had posted up and hopefully that one works for you.

Just found out that it combines on FNL mobile. Oh well got a pair now and don't feel like canceling order. Will just have more reward points.

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

Originally Posted by its

I'm not sure how they fit, so I went TTS. I'm also a 10.5 in all Jordans, except I'm an 11 on Kobes.

I have both colorways of Air Max Pippen 1 and the 10.5 fit TTS. So I went with that and hoping it is the same fit.

My true size is 11. Bought a 11 and a 10.5, will probably keep the pair that fit better. 

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

FML!!! 9.5's are all gone

im sure there will be more. they are the first to drop online so quite naturally they are going to sell out. not as fast as i thought though.

It's sold out. I tried adding it and it says "This item is currently out of stock"

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

FML!!! 9.5's are all gone

im sure there will be more. they are the first to drop online so quite naturally they are going to sell out. not as fast as i thought thoso your saying most lik
so most likely the other stores will have these online like eastbay,fl,ndc ? i just called my local mall to they said the only had a size 8 left im like wth ? how did people even know that they where gonna drop today i been asking all the spots in the mall during last week  if they where gonna have these or did they know when they came out and they told me they didn't know smh! but o well and to everybody that said refresh there are more 9.5's thanks but i did any they where still all gone

Back
Top Bottom