Nike Vault - Inspired by Kobe Bryant at Staple Center **PICS**

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

foreal FB23... a drive from the valley to the staple center doesnt sound so bad at all.

laugh.gif

Sounds like an oxymoron, but it's the truth. 

A drive to the Staples Center on a weekend from the valley >>>>>  driving on the 405 any day to Beverly hills. 

I feel you bro...

hit me up if you do go.

hopefully theres a court there if abstractability goes.... MAYBE WE'LL ALL GET FREE SHOES IF WE PLAY HIM 1 ON 1......

Son, you act like we've played against each other before, you ain't won nothing from me yet.

I saw the setup for this back in August when I was working at the WWE Summer Slam Axxess event at LA Live.

I definitely wanted to go in there, but I didn't know whether it was open to the public yet - and it looked like the Nike World Basketball headquarters at the time.

I want to go there this Saturday and see if something big releases, but I don't think I will be able to make it because of my godson's baptism
smh.gif

I saw the setup for this back in August when I was working at the WWE Summer Slam Axxess event at LA Live.

I definitely wanted to go in there, but I didn't know whether it was open to the public yet - and it looked like the Nike World Basketball headquarters at the time.

I want to go there this Saturday and see if something big releases, but I don't think I will be able to make it because of my godson's baptism
smh.gif

I have class on Saturday from the a.m. to 1 pm. Then a wedding that starts around 5pm.

Somewhere in between i have to find a way to get to the vault.

I have class on Saturday from the a.m. to 1 pm. Then a wedding that starts around 5pm.

Somewhere in between i have to find a way to get to the vault.

anyways, hit me up FB23. pm sent.

Pm received, and replied.  

*packs up mobile basketball hoop on a rented U-HAUL*   
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Another fool who thinks he knows me.  Name written down - check.

anyways, hit me up FB23. pm sent.

Pm received, and replied.  

*packs up mobile basketball hoop on a rented U-HAUL*   
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Another fool who thinks he knows me.  Name written down - check.

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

Nike Vault is hinting/implying at some sort of "surprise" involving the V

Might this be the "surprise" that was hinted in the Kobe V thread? 

Would that be on Saturday?  IF so, I'll see you dudes NWT, Drew, Adrian and Co. there. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Gotta find out more info.  
If they are getting all the exclusives that HOH will be getting, then F HOH, I hate the drive there, it's a much nicer drive to the city. 
Free parking too, if you are shopping at the stores inside Staples Center.

NIICE!! ill see if i can make it....that would be dope if us LA long time NTers can meet up finally....what ever happen to ballin in the OC btw?  anyone know?

btw what time are you guys thinking of rolling by? eh ill call edwin if i show up... i got long over due errands to run that day....edwin take good pics if you go.

Would that be on Saturday?  IF so, I'll see you dudes NWT, Drew, Adrian and Co. there. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If they are getting all the exclusives that HOH will be getting, then F HOH, I hate the drive there, it's a much nicer drive to the city. 

NIICE!! ill see if i can make it....that would be dope if us LA long time NTers can meet up finally....what ever happen to ballin in the OC btw?  anyone know?

btw what time are you guys thinking of rolling by? eh ill call edwin if i show up... i got long over due errands to run that day....edwin take good pics if you go.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

for sure i will. lol

hit me up bro. ima go prob fri or sat. not sure.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

for sure i will. lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

for sure i will. lol

Lemme know so we can coordinate this !!+...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

for sure i will. lol

Lemme know so we can coordinate this !!+...

Back
Top Bottom